Sign in to follow this  
DemieRose

Looking for Male Dom.

I'm new to second life and I was looking for a kind patient male dom to look after me and teach me. I have a job and I go to college. I won't be here 24/7 and I want a dom that understands that I have rl stuff to do too. I am pretty open with many concepts. I have some hard limits and soft limits that I would like to talk to you about if you are interested. I don't have many financial opportunities in second life so I might need financial aid if you want me to wear specific items. I would like to be trained by a experienced dom if possible.

DemieRose wrote:

I'm new to second life

look after me and teach me

I won't be here 24/7

I have some hard limits and soft limits

need financial aid

I would like to be trained by a experienced dom

This is how your post will read to those looking.

Do you have any offseting, complimentary features?

Why would a Dom choose you over others? What do you have to offer? Remember that subs exist to make a Dom's life easier and happier. Tc and have fun....

You know, the whole, the sub should have to "prove" they are worthy and be grateful if a Dominant wants them is so wrong.  Ever think perhaps a Dominant should "prove" they are worthy of the sub as well and that maybe the Dominant should be grateful the sub they like wants them to? What does the Dominant have to offer the sub??  It is a two way street, not a one lane highway for Gods sakes.

A sub does not "exist" simply to make a Dominants life easier and happier, it is part of what they enjoy doing yes, but to be honest a Dominant is supposed to do the same for their sub.  It is their job to take care of the sub, love the sub, teach the sub, guide the sub, not just sit back and take, take, take and give nothing in return.

LollipopSweetness wrote:

You know, the whole, the sub should have to "prove" they are worthy and be grateful if a Dominant wants them is so wrong.  Ever think perhaps a Dominant should "prove" they are worthy of the sub as well and that maybe the Dominant should be grateful the sub they like wants them to? What does the Dominant have to offer the sub??  It is a two way street, not a one lane highway for Gods sakes.

A sub does not "exist" simply to make a Dominants life easier and happier, it is part of what they enjoy doing yes, but to be honest a Dominant is supposed to do the same for their sub.  It is their job to take care of the sub, love the sub, teach the sub, guide the sub, not just sit back and take, take, take and give nothing in return.

So whats your point?

This has nothing to do with the OP or with the answers, that are already here. Only thing that was said is pretty much a basic thing that applies to every thread about people seeking other people for...whatever. It is nothing specific glued to d/s. If someone wants something they should 'advertise' themselves properly. "I have nothing to offer" is not the best message to present.