Where do I find a good and free sandbox?

Incassny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Enter "sandbox" in search and scroll down to the bottom of the list. That's where there will be the ones with small traffic. And, besides premium sandboxes which, by definition, require a paying membership plan, as far as I have experienced so far, all sandboxes are free. You may also want to choose one according to the auto return time criteria, depending on how much time you need. If it's just to open boxes, no need to look for a 6 hours autoreturn sandbox. ;)

Caledon Oxbridge, Builders Brewery, any of the NCI locations (eg; Hamnida sim).  These have the advantage of having helpers, freebies, advice and classes as well as just sandboxes.  Incidentally - they also have changing-rooms so you don't have to try on clothes in public.

If you are just trying to open boxes to get the contents out so you wear/attach/examine them then you don't need a sandbox.  Just wear the box (yes, I know that's not what you want ...), that lets you right-click and open it so you can get everything into inventory.  Then just detach the box again ;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.