Account for six years, yet I can't even access adult places after changing it. Help?

Songharaddh Nishi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there. I've had my account for six years, maybe seven. Not sure. I recently went back onto this account because I needed an alt to hide from people. So I decided to buy a bunch of clothes, and stuff. Then all of a sudden, it won't let me switch to Adult sims DESPITE having it for ages. I'm eighteen now, and I need help.

2 answers to this question

Since you registered with your real life information and birth date, all you need to do that is age related is to make sure you have selected the level of information you are willing to see....again.

There have been others with this issue as well - Please try this to jog the Account Entry for your avatar.

a) Set all access back to [ G ] Only.

b) Allow a full 24 hours to pass or at lease one batch process cycle of the LL nightly processing.

c)  Set all access back to [ A ]

Here is where you need to perform these steps. There are 3 places now as opposed to the single entry from years ago..

1) In the Viewer General Tab [ G ] [ M ] [ A ] - Check the desired options

2) In the in-world Search Window - Perform any search then check the desired viewing levels in the upper left area of the search window - [ G ] [ M ] [ A ]

3) In the MarketPlace click on the Show maturity levels Down Arrow and select the desired viewing options phrase. {Note: I find it interesting that you can select Adult Only as one of the options here}

If this fails to work you can Submit a Support Case for this particular issue only of you are a Premium Member.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.