Me and this dude did it and it says he impreginated me and ill have a baby in 9 days ?

Waveyjustin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So im bi/cross-dresser on SL (im a guy) and i met this guy. and we just Did it the first day. So we Did it for qute a while and a popup came up, and said he impreganted me. and ill have his baby in 9 days ... lol . is it a Joke? i changed my outfit and will my belly Still bump ? im kinda scared. lol he said he will never leave me. is my Male/cross dresser avi really about to have a baby i 9 days. even tho i changed my outfit. Please HELP!!

6 answers to this question

Calm down, its roleplay you don't have to do anything. SL DOES NOT include an option to get an avatar pregnant. I have said it often but again: SL is not the Sims. There are in fact roleplay huds, primbabies, clothes, shapes and what not for people who want to play becoming a mother, get pregnant and stuff like that.

If you don't want to play any of this nothing will happen at all, because its roleplay and not an offical part of SL.

• Like 2

Hey, if you wanna be a woman, you have to accept the consequences! :smileylol:

I'm just kidding, of course.  Syo is right...it's just a scripted device reading you something in chat.  You are not "really" pregnant, there is no functionality for this in the Second Life virtual world software. 

On the other hand, you might want to play along.  If you want, I can send you a set of free "pregnant" shapes, or you can create your own by changing your belly size in Appearance/Edit Shape.  Then you can confront the culprit and demand that he marry you and support your child!

For more on pregnancy roleplay in Second Life, see my blog post, "How Does Babby Grow?"

• Like 1

Then again if you want to you can certainly role play the surprised girlfriend to the Max and make the "Dudes" life a fun [read squirming misery into that as well] rollercoaster ride for the next several weeks. Given the way he popped the status that his "boys" were so potent on ya. His ego is surely wrapped up in the fantasy of impregnating as many conquests as he can.

But that's just my suggestion. :P

Welcome to Womanhood, Wavey!

Whether it's a joke or not you may never know. Long ago at a party, a friend jokingly suggested I'd romped with another member of our group. I immediately got pregnant by jamming my belly slider to max, and within an hour gave birth to 23 bouncing baby octopi, all named "Dave". The li'l rascals then ran amok across SL eating anything and everyone in sight. It's been years since I hatched that silly idea, yet when an octopus makes it into the RL news, someone will ask if it's one of mine. Your world, your imagination!

I am curious about the pop-up you mentioned. Unless you clicked on something during your roll in the hay, or where given something to wear, I don't know you received a pop up. I imagine pose balls, or other things you could "sit" on were involved, so clicking on one of those could have granted the ball permission to give you a pop-up menu bearing the good news. If that's the case, you've nothing more to do. But, if you were given anything to wear during your escapade, you should locate and discard it. As with RL pregnancies, there can be unpleasant  and dangerous complications!

Good luck and (though I don't think you need my encouragement) have fun!

;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.