Is it possible to check your log-in locations?

Aedonix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Linden Lab may certainly check your historical  login location but for most people this is not possible. Linden Lab does not provide a Logged in from IP Address Service per-se.

Here in the Forums you can check your own IP Address of Last Visit from your own Userid page [Just click on your name above]

I said most people because as a DJ I've noticed that the login IP addresses of my listeners are available to me in the "Where in the World is Your Listener Base From" maps that many music stream relay services offer. Not that I can associate an IP address with any individual listener nor do I care to.

The reason this is possible is because when you turn on the Music option for a Parcel, the FMOD module uses the Parcels Music Stream IP address & Port to connect your IP Address to in order for you to receive the stream.

Beyond the above, your IP address login history is generally private.

Aedonix wrote:

I know with things like Gmail etc there is a page where you can view a list of the IP addresses you have logged in to your account from.  I was wondering if csomething similar existed in Second life

The only thing I can think of would be to check your TP history in the menu of the viewer. You should be able to find it under the world tab on the top of the viewer. Chances are if you logged in there, you probably TPed there at some point. Or you TPed out of there to another location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.