?????? premium member extras ??????

BLADEZRAVEN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i joined sl after i read that with a 10 dollars u.s. monthly membership i would get 300 lindens a week and a home,  and exclusive membership only gifts, well i  do like the lindens and the home is ok but where are the free goodies ????  halloween passed, and nothing !

also more holidays are coming up , ummmmm what gives guys, did any one ever and i mean everrrr  get a membership special exclusive gift  ???? plz post here and tell me what  you got  ?  .....or didnt get lol 

There was a plane, a dune buggy, probably some others. There was even a gift hunt.

ETA: Your account is three months old. Not surprising that you haven't gotten one yet, although the latest gift may still be available?

ETA II: If I understand correctly, the "latest gift" is always available. http://secondlife.com/destinations/premium/gifts

Sassy Romano wrote:

Just to point out that paying monthly costs twice as much as paying annually or think of it another way,you get double the L$ for the same money.

Annual is something like $62 or a bit more depending on tax.

ya i pay yearly myself..it's way way better..

i get like 400 a week..if i would have joined like two weeks earlier and been paying yearly i would have gotten 500 a week..

they would have been paying me to  be premium..

i think with stripen and  my yearly..it ends up like around 46 cents a month that i pay to be premium in sl LOL

My most recent annual renewal was $72.  Haven't been very impressed with most of the premium member gifts, typically their Land Impacts have been way too high.  Occasionally I dig the plane out of inventory when I feel like flying around.  The sailboat I had fun with but got tired of the wind just abruptly changing and having to wiggle around to find it again, is that normal for sailing in SL?

Despite that I've had five (yes 5) annual premium accounts for a while now, have a pretty nice 2816 sq.m. parcel with the tier and group bonuses, and if I had been cashing out all the stipends as I had originally planned I figure the whole thing would cost just a couple bucks a month.

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

The sailboat I had fun with but got tired of the wind just abruptly changing and having to wiggle around to find it again, is that normal for sailing in SL?

It kind of is. LL made some changes a few months ago so that the system wind would change around less often, but those stalls can still be maddening. For what it's worth, that happens some days with the real thing too.

That boat does have an option to use a built-in "HUD wind" instead of the "real" region weather, if you don't want to deal with the variability. There is always the motor if you don't feel like messing with it at all (but it goes super slow on the motor).

there were sims they were building at one point that only premium members could go to..they opened them up later to the public..but premiums got to check them out first..

those theme sims they have..

then there are the sand boxes as well which are nice..

well they were when i used to use them..

i haven't spent a lot of time in sl lately..i just haven't had the time really..

but in your dashboard..all the perks should be there..

and the gifts from what i remember were coming about every quarter there for awhile..

i'm not sure how often they are now..

for me it is worth it because it's pennies for me when i am premium with paying it yearly..

but that works for me..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.