why am i not getting my weekly stipend?

Destani Minogue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

If you are a premium member you should be getting L$300 each Tuesday. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Premium-membership/ta-p/1054477#dollar

As we are all just residents here we can't check details of your account so we can't tell you any more than that.  Contact live chat and explain the situation to them.

That is a VERY good question, Destani.  I thought that those legacy stipends were guaranteed forever.  Give the billing office a call.  They may have new people there who don't know the rules yet and just need a reminder.

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can always call the Linden Lab billing team at
 800-294-1067 in the U.S. and Canada, 24/7.

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

@ Julzz Hatfield --

This is very odd.  Both you and Destani are long-time members of SL, having joined at a time when you were guaranteed a L$50/week stipend in perpetuity.  Clearly something is messed up in SL's software, possibly a result of whatever they were doing with the credit payout system a couple of weeks ago.  You don't want Live Chat.  As I advised Destani, you need to call the Linden Lab billing office and ask them to look into your account.  You may also want to file a support ticket under the category Account Issue.

When you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, if you are in the US or Canada you can call the Linden Lab billing team at any time 24/7 at 800-294-1067 or Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

I have an AV I log in just to get the 50L. Rule is you must log in at least once  a week. if you didn't you won't get it. However this is not always true even though I logged in once a week. I've sent tickets about it happening to my AV that I didn't get it a few times they corrected this after sending a ticket and gave me the 50L.  Then the 3rd time they told me to make sure I logged in 2 times a week  and they didn't give me any L  even though I could prove I was online with  transaction history. I started using transaction history since I couldn't really prove I had been online. I started paying it to another AV or a tip jar that makes it show up in my transaction history so I have proof I was on and did something with they Linden as you can't pay someone without logging on that I know of.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.