Cennot reset my password i forget my email

Lina Terrawyng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello!

You must wait a few minutes and you will receive an email to reset your password. You must take into consideration:
1 - If after 5 minutes still do not receive the email in your inbox, then check your junk email.
2 - You remember the answers to your key questions and fill in some additional data such as date of birth, among others.
3 - Be patient if you are a premium user. SecondLife is taken very seriously the process of resetting passwords. It is even possible that you attend a support directly via email.

Remember, if you spend several minutes and you still can not change your password, then go here and select the option that applies and briefly write your problem.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Lebok

If you can't recall the answer to your security question when you are trying to reset your password, or if your e-mail address has changed or been forgotten, just contact Customer Support, preferably by opening a support case. You'll be asked to verify your identity and, working together, we can reset your security question.

We apologize in advance that support cannot retrieve passwords. Luckily, this won't be an issue once we reset your security question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.