Sign in to follow this  
93 Gloom

Can't access adult content

Question

Since you registered with your real life information and birth date, all you need to do that is age related is to make sure you have selected the level of information you are willing to see

1) In the Viewer General Tab [ G ] [ M ] [ A ] - Check the desired options

2) In the in-world Search Window - Perform any search then check the desired viewing levels in the upper left area of the search window - [ G ] [ M ] [ A ]

3) In the MarketPlace click on the Show maturity levels Down Arrow and select the desired viewing options phrase. {Note: I find it interesting that you can select Adult Only as one of the options here}

Additional Note: Do understand that many Adult venues may also impose a "How Long Has the Avatar Been Created" restriction. This is to keep out griefers and in some cases, new persons [ noobies ] from these areas.

Carry on and have fun! :D

6 answers to this question

Since you registered with your real life information and birth date, all you need to do that is age related is to make sure you have selected the level of information you are willing to see

1) In the Viewer General Tab [ G ] [ M ] [ A ] - Check the desired options

2) In the in-world Search Window - Perform any search then check the desired viewing levels in the upper left area of the search window - [ G ] [ M ] [ A ]

3) In the MarketPlace click on the Show maturity levels Down Arrow and select the desired viewing options phrase. {Note: I find it interesting that you can select Adult Only as one of the options here}

Additional Note: Do understand that many Adult venues may also impose a "How Long Has the Avatar Been Created" restriction. This is to keep out griefers and in some cases, new persons [ noobies ] from these areas.

Carry on and have fun! :D

as  I remember some accounts created about 2010 got a bit scrambled in terms of web access to services. Some could access adult regions while not able to access adult search

the fix was to file a ticket

2 hours ago, CassandraLouise45 said:

I have the same problem right now, please help me.  How did you solve yours ?

don't worry, it's overrated, you miss nothing

• Haha 2

Cassandra,

See KarenMichelle's response to start with.

If the choices in any of those three places are grayed out (and you are actually 18 or over!), then you are experiencing a minor bug that sometimes affects people.  You'll have to file a Support Case.  Use the Help/Support/Create Case links in the upper right of your Dashboard page on this website.  Use "Account Issue" as your issue type.

Linden Lab usually is able to fix this in a fairly short time.

• Like 1