Finding The Phat Azz. Is it still being sold at L.Ink and in what section

dead Rain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now I know the phat azz topic has been going on for a while and I myself have been thinking of seeing what all the lovely pro's and con's have been about so I wanted to try the attatchment myself.  Thing is I went to the store today and looked all over, No demo, No attachment. Does anyone know where I can get it and or how. Also what store and section. This would be of extreme help. - Thank you so very much, hugs to all those I get an answer from (if you like free hugs) , Deadsybears :catembarrassed: :catlol:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Luck%20Inc/47/129/23

The link should take you right there. Luck Inc. mainstore, in the news section. When you walk in the entrance, it is a store info board in front of you. The "New" section is right behind the info board. You can see the vendor  over the head of the avatar in yellow top

luck inc_001.png

Just another suggestion. If your viewer has the ability to do an Area Search, use that to find things.  In Firestorm you can find it under World > Area Search.  Then click the Find tab and enter the name or part of the name into the Name field and press Search on the bottom of the box. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.