Sign in to follow this  
Pietro Eberhardt

Griefer in Marketplace

It seems one of our shops has a griefer on Marketplace. Our products, for the second time, are getting "flagged" unfairly. This last time the reason was "The item has been unlisted due to Spam or Disallowed listing practices." The item has none of this. As you know, each time an item is flagged, it loses its position in search. What can be done about this erroneous reporting?

Thanks, Sassy. We double checked for the incongrueties in the keywords and it seems that "promo" was in the keyword list, but not in the object title. So far, after making the change, the item is still on the MP. Fingers crossed! Thanks again for your response.

I have also been down that road 5 times the same outfit flagged all with different reasons and LL kept pulling it down not even paying attention to the reasons why seems they only care when it suites them ive seen items still posted 6 months later after being flagged nothing done that's why i haven't posted anything new in almost a year cant flag an inworld store lol

Trolls and haters love to spend their time reporting things which have no reason to be reported. I just repost them and go on with my day. :smileyvery-happy:

What do you do if you get flagged for keywords (which for the life of me are a mystery, I am about to not have any on there) so I fix keywords and then get flagged for unlisting and then relisting an item, which I never unlisted anything LL did that for me, and thing is it was only 2 of 4 items that were unlisted, I fixed the keywords on the other 2 and updated the listing.

Take your store name out of your keywords... It makes a search for skins pop all of your items. Including the ones that are not skins. Which is probably why you got flagged.