Griefer in Marketplace

Pietro Eberhardt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems one of our shops has a griefer on Marketplace. Our products, for the second time, are getting "flagged" unfairly. This last time the reason was "The item has been unlisted due to Spam or Disallowed listing practices." The item has none of this. As you know, each time an item is flagged, it loses its position in search. What can be done about this erroneous reporting?

I have also been down that road 5 times the same outfit flagged all with different reasons and LL kept pulling it down not even paying attention to the reasons why seems they only care when it suites them ive seen items still posted 6 months later after being flagged nothing done that's why i haven't posted anything new in almost a year cant flag an inworld store lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do you do if you get flagged for keywords (which for the life of me are a mystery, I am about to not have any on there) so I fix keywords and then get flagged for unlisting and then relisting an item, which I never unlisted anything LL did that for me, and thing is it was only 2 of 4 items that were unlisted, I fixed the keywords on the other 2 and updated the listing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.