What the heck? Profiles?

Nox Vought

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apparently there's other peoples images showing up in my "Real World" photo section.

Right now it's some woman with big Texas hair. I was notified about it, people thought it was my real picture. What the heck? It also shows me in other groups that I'm not in.

Will you all please fix the profiles?? This is just awkward!!! ><

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, it's been an ongoing problem, wrong names, images, feed entries have appeared throughout the site. Most of it was recently cleaned up, conincidentally after the rodvik.linden profile got corrupted. (his feed is still messed up, atributing his comments to nessiah mint, and his profile picture is missing)

Exiveria Ornitz wrote:

This sounds less like a bug and more like someone hacked your account. I suggest you change the password to your account, your email address, and the password on your email account for starters, and be on the lookout for any other suspecius activity on your other online accounts.

It's a known bug and has affected many people over quite some time.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Exiveria Ornitz wrote:

This sounds less like a bug and more like someone hacked your account. I suggest you change the password to your account, your email address, and the password on your email account for starters, and be on the lookout for any other suspecius activity on your other online accounts.

I'm just grateful peple aren't complaining that they look like Martians.

We get blamed for too much as is.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Exiveria Ornitz wrote:

I'm just grateful peple aren't complaining that they look like Martians.

We get blamed for too much as is.

You're cute, who'd complain? I was tickled when my profile pic was replaced by that of the grim reaper.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.