Script trying to trigger animation

Soleil Lemondrop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

There is a script inside the object of yours called 'martini', which is rezzed somewhere on the ground. You must have rezzed it prior to deleting it, perhaps.

If you know where you rezzed it, go back and pick up the object, or delete the script inside.

If you don't know, left-click the object's name in local chat, and hit the 'Map' button.

You are either wearing a scripted object (shoes? some other clothing item?  a HUD?) that normally animates your avatar, or you have recently detached (or disconnected yourself) from something like that (a pose ball?  a chair?).  Unfortunately, that item is trying to animate you but can't find you.  The script has failed and needs to be reset.  Your job is to find the object and delete it or take it back to your inventory. 

Check all items attached to you now.  Go into your inventory, identify them, and UNwear them.  If that doesn't cure the problem, start looking around you for the object.  You may want to use a beacon (CTRL + Shift + Alt + N ) to highlight scripted objects.

• Like 1

ok  first of all you need to find it !! i use firestorm  so go  to  the top of your veiwer  were you have the words avatar  comm world e.c.t, select  build  then select pathfinding then select linksets  then type the name  of the item that the  script error  is telling you about  then click teleport me to it  then once over it   either reset it if you can or delete it  hope that helps 

Soleil Lemondrop wrote:

I deleted an object. Now I am getting a persistent error message  

Permission_trigger_ animation: 

Permission not set

[06:42] martini: Script trying to trigger animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set"

Help!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.