Septumn Piercings?

nahladahl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking and looking for some decent septum piercings but haven't found any that I like. The ones that I do like come with other facial piercings that I don't need. I just want a septumn piercing, no additional facial piercings. I've even asked the owner of a certain item if I was able to wear just the nose piercing without the additional facial piercings and they said I could. But when I bought the item I had to wear them all together. I've mainly looked on the marketplace so i was hoping someone could tell me good inworld piercing shops that I could check out. Please and thank you!

You can also do it the lazy way (for which I'm nearly famous for) and just edit them while wearing, select the 'edit linked prims' checkbox on the edit window, then select and/or shift-select to highlight the unwanted other jewelry pieces and then move them into your head and hide them there. As long as the jewelry doesn't have particle bling (cuz bling is a capitol offense in SL) then you can just leave them there hidden and nobody will ever know or care.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.