why is not working I wand mine account become deleted but It don't do it

kittyball Slingshot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

kittyball,

First of all, this is a Resident to Resident help forum. No one here works for Linden Lab.

Next, there is no reason to ever delete an account. Just walk away from it.

Finally, if you really want to delete an account just do it by following this link. Unfortunately you need to read the instructions.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/cancel.php?lang=en-US

Scroll down to see the big button that says [ Delete Account ]

Press it.

It doesn't get any easier than this.!

Then walk away....

If you are a Premium Member, Your account will be marked Deleted after the current paid to billing period has expired. If you are a Free Member, it will be marked Deleted immediately. In both cases as clean-up jobs at the Linden Lab Server Farms are scheduled, your account will be slowly but surely be disassembled.

• Like 1

I'm not sure that I understand all of your message, but if you have a Basic account and want to leave SL, you have two choices:

1.  Go to secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Cancel Account and click the button to cancel your account, or

2.  Just walk away.  Your account isn't costing you anything, so it won't make any difference whether you cancel it or not.

If you have a Premium account, you have paid for it until the end of your current enrollment period.  You won't get any refund for canceling it now, but you will have to change to a Basic account to keep from being billed for a Premium renewal.  Here's how >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Premium-membership/ta-p/1054477#Section_.7

BTW, Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answer service. They never even look at questions posted here. We are all SL residents like you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.