Sign in to follow this  
Thabiso Jenkins

male part questions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all you experienced adult SL people, So what is the difference in all of the c*cks out there? Is Aeros or xcite really worth the extra Lindens? what do they do that the cheaper ones don't do? What are the most important things to look for when buying?

I find that, usually, the most noticeable benefit of the more expensive ones is their much better modelling and texturing, which makes them far more realistic; then comes all the complexity of their scripting, which can cover a huge number of things: from the realism and range of flaccid-to-erect movement (they can change progressively and smoothly, covering  many angles, and often the shape varies accordingly), to the number and flexibility of in-built skins and tinting to match your avatar's, to Xcite compatibility, to actions, effects, etc.

How much you need all those things, and to what level of perfection, is up to you, your wallet, and your partner.

Soy Emerald wrote:

The most important thing is that it looks realistic and..Can I say decent?

Also, the better ones can change size, from petite av to giant minotaur and changing... arousal state, is a nice feature. as is skin matching.

I think it's a good question.  In all the time I've been in SL (years) I've only needed to wear mine twice (strip poker) and had pixel sex one time.  One extremely shallow, ridiculous, cartoony time.  I see absolutely no need to have anything more than the freebie one.

And honestly, who cares about looks?  I can imagine the type of man who gets himself all fluffed up and ready to go, looks at his partner's girly bits and says "Oh, no, that's a freebie!  I refuse to have sex with that."

C'mon.

Theres a new freebie on the MP by Violet Studios, it's non-rigged mesh, modifyable, scripted and looks realistic. There's no real need to spend a lot of money on it.

Avoid rigged mesh. There's no earthly reason why it needs to be rigged.

The main thing to look for IMO is can you make it match your skin, either by direct editing or scripted customisation. Nothing says "NOOB" louder than genitals that are several shades lighter or darker than your body.

Hi there,

I've bought one that looks cool and very realistic: Aeros **bleep** 5.5.

It cost me 1500! But I can't make no use of it... It can't be helped, I'm adding the *** thing  **** and then the HUd.... but the hud doesn't look like it should and nothing appears between my legs....

Well, for the time being, I'm a male which has no male part still.... if someone has the same and can indicate the way forward to get it right : )   I would be so much grateful.... If you speak french so much the better!!!! 

Luicemoi wrote:

Hi there,

It cost me 1500! But I can't make no use of it... It can't be helped, I'm adding the *** thing  **** and then the HUd.... but the hud doesn't look like it should and nothing appears between my legs....

Well, for the time being, I'm a male which has no male part still.... if someone has the same and can indicate the way forward to get it right : )   I would be so much grateful.... If you speak french so much the better!!!! 

They have for free, an Illustrated Guide on the Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aeros-**bleep**-Illustrated-Guide/2421142

It does say there, "Aeros **bleep** Illustrated Guide. It's included in every Aeros **bleep** box according to the current version of each model." 

Have you read it?

Aeros also says:

■ Support

We want to hear any feedback about this product. Please contact us if you have any problems.

if the hud doesn'r look right yry rotsting it. Very occassionally huds attach the wrong way around and that might be the problem. You can also try a redivery, the new hud received won't be remembering the wrong rotation it acquired when you attached it the first time.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Luicemoi wrote:

Hi there,

It does say there, "Aeros **bleep** Illustrated Guide. It's included in every Aeros **bleep** box according to the current version of each model."

**bleep**...**bleep**...**bleep**...**bleep**

Bleep.jpg

"Thou shalt not use certain body part words here what the robot considers as very bad words."

:smileysurprised: :smileyfrustrated: :smileylol: :smileytongue: :smileywink:

(Which makes me wonder, why on earth some body part words are considered as not acceptable? Weird.) :smileyindifferent:

**bleep**

PS. this awful word may refer also to:

**bleep** (bird), a male of any bird species

**bleep** (surname)

Not a bad word at all; the robot does not agree though. :smileyvery-happy:

Aethelwine wrote:

Does the bleeper robot stop us from having cocktails?

This is what the bleeper robot thinks:

Cocktails are ok. So are multiple Cocks. But a single **bleep** is strictly forbidden. :matte-motes-big-grin:

(It might be that the robot software will be updated sooner or later, so that the above allowed ones will not be allowed any more.)

Coby Foden wrote:

Aethelwine wrote:

Does the bleeper robot stop us from having cocktails?

This is what the bleeper robot thinks:

Cocktails are ok. So are multiple Cocks. But a single **bleep** is strictly forbidden. :matte-motes-big-grin:

(It might be that the robot software will be updated sooner or later, so that the above allowed ones will not be allowed any more.)

Sometimes it's nothing but a bunch on cockamamie.

But we seem to have it easier here than the poor Merchants who are trying to pitch their products.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.