Sign in to follow this  
ChloeVida

Credit Request processing

Question

There is not much that you can do. From the KB:

How long does it take to process credits?

Process-credit requests can take three (3) to five (5) business days (Monday-Friday, not including U.S. holidays) to be completed and sent to your PayPal account.

We strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions can affect processing times. Improvements to the system are intended to reduce the processing time for most requests by the end of 2013.

You may give a call to the billing support but I don't believe they'll speed up the process especially for you. 

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

There is not much that you can do. From the KB:

How long does it take to process credits?

Process-credit requests can take three (3) to five (5) business days (Monday-Friday, not including U.S. holidays) to be completed and sent to your PayPal account.

We strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions can affect processing times. Improvements to the system are intended to reduce the processing time for most requests by the end of 2013.

You may give a call to the billing support but I don't believe they'll speed up the process especially for you. 

• Like 2

i dont think they have any way to make it faster , i also get the same issue about waiting long time ( also waiting than 2 weeks now )

Well , Process-credit requests can take 3-5 business days (Monday-Friday, not including U.S. holidays) to be completed and sent to your PayPal account or maybe longer ( as i waiting now )

Be patient and check your process credit everyday , it may come in a few day later , good luck

I hear ya, 3 to 5 days to send money to Pay-Pal, come on lindens...I'm sure there's a way to do it "almost" as quick as when you take it out of our bank account

• Like 1

The duration of credit processing times is a joke. It is designed to float our money at our expense. Not impressed. It's unprofessional, vexatious, and totally unnecessary. As Weena Janic says, it would be a lot more appropriate if our money went into our banks as quickly as Linden Labs and Paypal extract it.

There is no need for this delay. It takes the fun out of earning in SL. Some people even rely on it to live. It's one of the many things that completely ticks me off about SL. It does not inspire me to keep going.