Sign in to follow this  
Sterenia

Question about the stimulation control plug-in for the t&t belt

Hello I bought the t&t belt and I want the stimulation control plug-in but I don't know how to choose between the Xcite and the sensation **bleep** can you help me?

<<Inquiries regarding purchases are best made to the creator/merchant.>>

I am sure you pondered the OP's question what 5 maybe 10 minutes before you thoughtfully upchucked that BS answer.

The dude is asking for someone with experience or knowledge for help, not to be told take your problem somewhere else. IF you haven't a clue and we know the answer by your reply, then why bother to rain on this poor guy's parade.

It's the fastest way to an answer. We do get many visitors to the forum not realising the scale of SL, and assuming everyone is familiar with their toy-du-jour. Is it a cheap answer? Sure. But does it have value in posting it? Absolutely. It's a necessary contribution to a thread, even if it may seem like hand-waving to more experienced SL users or Forum posters.

The forum population is small, and SL's marketplace is vast. Odds of encountering someone who's used specific products here are low. Nine times out of ten, it's an issue that the creator can resolve in moments.

I've heard of the T&T belt, but no idea how it works. It's better to give an OP a starting point for their own investigations, in-lieu of direct experience. This way the OP can work on resolving their queries themselves, while more authoritive answers accumulate.

TL;DR: Griffin's answer doesn't prevent people who have actual answers from posting them, but it does give the OP an alternative mechanism by which to find their own answers, in the meantime.

P.S. Sorry for raining on your parade.

*marvels at the all of the comprehensive and easy-to-understand explanations of how to use the T&T belt that have poured into this thread thus far*

@walter: The "dude" might wait a long time if the "dude" is going to rely on readers of this forum for support for a product that probably few have ever heard of. I wasn't so much "rain[ing] on this poor guy's parade" as advising them to seek support from the person who one hopes knows more about the product than anyone else.

P.S. Thank you, walter, for upchucking your completely helpful contribution.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

*marvels at the all of the comprehensive and easy-to-understand explanations of how to use the T&T belt that have poured into this thread thus far*

P.S. Thank you, walter, for upchucking your
completely
helpful contribution.

Right? I guess somehow starting a fight is more useful than referring someone in trouble to a primary resource.

---

I have found that the T&T SLURL is supposed to be at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Free%20Bird/42/196/38 (as of 2010). It's recommended to post a request for help at this location.

and one of those involved in the creative process is http://my.secondlife.com/Lullala.Lane

They also have an online resource that might answer the OP's question, here: http://www.t-and-t.info/doku.php

Sterenia wrote:

I don't know how to choose between the Xcite and the sensation **bleep** can you help me?

Decision-making is a skill not specifically taught in any of the levels of education in either the civilised or the less-civilised world. Most children, and even adults are left to learn by experience, which is unfortunate for those who decide to find out if they can fly by jumping off the top of multi-storey carparks. I would recommend the following process:

1. Establish your desired outcomes.

2. Determine the characteristics of the resources available which might potentially meet those outcomes.

3. Evaluate the comparative benefits of the alternative solutions, factoring in relative costs.

4. Select the single option which seems to offers the greatest personal utility from your calculations.

This is actually a fairly generic decision making algorithm which might be used when purchasing almost any non-essential commodity.

© The Judge

T&T is usually very good about customer support.  Go back to their mainstore, look near the belt update section and there should be a hovertext list of who is online and available to help.

You don't have to setup anything especially for Xcite or Sensations. The Stimulation Control Plugin detects the worn brand automatically. If you don't have one of them it uses it's own internal arousal machine.

Once the Plugin is installed in the T&T-obedience-belt you can use it right away.

For more informations you can visit our homepage www.t-and-t.info or visit us inworld at Free Bird