Need help to defend against a follower object

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have some good news!

if another avatar is pushing your own avatar i suggest u get a "move lock" hud. this one seems to be useful and is free: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Antipush-Shield/3534125

if a follower or a cage is on you than u can use another hud to make it look like u r not inside the cage. u might find some free ones, but in case u don't i also make such a hud(is not free) :https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Particlecagefollower-EVADER/5189647

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Looks like Tiny Empires bots. Not to be confused with the 'Tiny' community.

Tiny Empires is some kind of game in SL where you score apparantly by having lots of people in your team in some way or form. 

Bots are not allowed to play Tiny Empires, and if someone was using one, they would certainly not follow people or anything like that.  Tiny Empires is a game where you score points by answering questions on a HUD.  It certainly doesn't involve non-players in any way, and for the most part, does not even involve avatars interacting with each other. It's just collecting points on a HUD. (Pretty much the same as the kinds of games that people play on their smartphones, but instead of the phone's screen, it's a HUD.)

Just looks like griefer bots to me.

Maybe griefers are going around saying they are playing Tiny Empires, or something, to deflect attention from themselves?

Cabbage Acanthus wrote:

If the followers are using a sensor one thing to try is to lure the followers up high enough that their sensors will no longer detect you on the surface and then teleport back down.  This isn't absolutely guaranteed to work but I have used this technique to good effect before.

Oooo, kind of like reverse orbiting.  I like it! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.