Need a Profi for Avatar

Cyber Klees

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

i Need a Profi who can create a hole Avatar by photos. it must be realistic and should realy Looks like the photos. i can pay something for the result by PayPal if the result is ok.

please write me a pm and write me what u need for create this Avatar from me .. also its possible to create only my head and feace..  what ever u can do for me.

please also inform me about the Price in linden or PayPal ( euro or Dollar )

if there a real firm for creating Avatars for SL , please send me link. i did not found a firm in the web ..

bye & thanks

Cyber Klees

Having an avatar custom created is an extremely expensive endeavor. Creating shapes and skins is a very time consuming project and the designer can not sell a custom avie in mass, so you will be paying for their talent, their time, and the time they lose being able to create avatars they can sell to the masses. Be prepared to spend a large amount of RL dollars (justifiably)

Hi, Cyber,

Save your money. Shop around in world or the MarketPlace for a skin that closely resembles the sort of look you want, wear your basic shape and then spend some time learning how to adjust the shape to create the avi you want in Edit Appearance.

Playing with the sliders and seeing the effects they produce can be really absorbing and the results satisfying. Just remember to keep copies of the shapes you create, naming them, for your own reference.

YouTube has some excellent tutorials on editing Avatar appearance.

Find the creative you, have fun along the way and keep your hard earned cash in your pocket! A small outlay for a good skin with the right hair can produce fantastic results!

Enjoy :matte-motes-big-grin:

Nothing anyone creates for you is going to look EXACTLY like what you see in your head. If you are trying to model your avatar after your real self or another real person it can get very complicated. Many designers who have high quality items will not make custom items or they don't have the time. You would most likely be looking at easily $100 or more USD. As someone suggested, do a marketplace search for things that are similar to what you want (MAKE SURE THEY ARE COPY/MODIFY) and you will be able to make adjustments as necessary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.