regions failing to apear Blake seas areas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've experienced a few rough sim crossings this weekend. It's an old problem, but in a chain of regions A-B-C the A-B crossing can stall, the vehicle appears to be over sim B, and the visibility and crossing fail on the B-C boundary. The threaded code can stretch the gap between the stalled crossing and the failure.

A longer draw distance can help, getting more visual data before the actual crossing, but has the downside of requiring more total data to be sent to you.

I've been seeing the same problem. Specifically on the crossing from Jones Locker > Indian. I enter jones locker, the next region fails to appear and the plane gets eaten on the crossing between the two regions. After that, i cannot teleport out or even walk back the way i came.

Sounds like a network problem at the datacentre to me

Oh and it's not just the blake. I had the same thing happen east of Bay City

Neither of the sims you named (Jones Locker > Indian)  are listed when doing a map search.  Probably you gave incorrect sim names.

Bay city is a Linden region of about 24 + sims...  i flew all over these regions on sunday night  with only  "normal" sim crossing lag/jerks  etc.  All sims visible.  My draw distance is 256/ ultra mode/cool viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.