Friendly and eager rock DJ's and Hosts needed!

Zanne Boucher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys and gals!  The Original Steel Horse Saloon is on an epic search for awesome staff!  Staff must be prompt and reliable.  We need rock DJ's that truly enjoy the music they play, and hosts that truly enjoy people.  Please contact me inworld (Zanne Boucher, obviously) if you are interested.  A little about us...

We're silly, friendly, mischievous, but talented!  The staff we have now I truly believe are the best around, and we're looking to expand the family.  We are currently open between 2 pm and midnight slt, Monday through Saturday.  Many of our DJ's have been picked up for internet radio stations and dual-stream here at The Steel Horse.  We have occasional contests to thank our vips, but are not a contest driven club.  Our sponsors include Death Row Designs and Trendstyle Customs (motorcycles). 

Mostly, we love to have fun, meet new people, and listen to the best tunes that the rock genre has to offer.  If you love what you do and love to hang out and are friendly, please IM me.  ^_^  Hope to see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.