Ban Account without being able to have assistance: (

Angelwh Maven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You said your account was put on hold and you filed 5 support tickets and the answers were all positive except the last one. What where the Positive answers, what did LL say in the response to you? I ask because I am not understanding that you received 4 answers that were satisfactory and then the last one they closed your account. Are you saying they didn't tell you what part of the TOS you violated but your MP store is still open and your items are selling but you don't receive the money?

Sorry, I am trying to understand but I am confused about the 5 tickets and responses you were given.

If you can give a little more information on what the supposrt tickets said it may be easier to try and help you. One last thing, are you a premium member?

4 answers to this question

You said your account was put on hold and you filed 5 support tickets and the answers were all positive except the last one. What where the Positive answers, what did LL say in the response to you? I ask because I am not understanding that you received 4 answers that were satisfactory and then the last one they closed your account. Are you saying they didn't tell you what part of the TOS you violated but your MP store is still open and your items are selling but you don't receive the money?

Sorry, I am trying to understand but I am confused about the 5 tickets and responses you were given.

If you can give a little more information on what the supposrt tickets said it may be easier to try and help you. One last thing, are you a premium member?

You could have safed yourself from writing that textwall. This is a public resident to resident helpform. Nobody here has the power to get into your case and do anything for you, as we are just normal people and not employed by LL.

And since its public...don't know how wise it is to put telephonenumbers and emailadresses into it.

As we have explained each time you have posted this same thread in Answers, Lindens never come here.  We  are all SL residents, just like you, and we have absolutely no authority to do anything at all about your account.  If you keep posting the same message over and over again, it will still make no difference at all.  The Lindens will never see it here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.