Ban Account without being able to have assistance: (

Angelwh Maven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am really disappointed for what has happened to my account "angelwh Magic"
28/09/2003 on my account and was put in (we put your account on an estate administration.) Having sent 5 tiket Web Support Linden Lab, the answers were all positive and no harm, support have understood the My problem, then last last ticket, e-mail and was served with great sadness the permanent closure of my account in order to have violated the terms of service, still does not have a chance to know what the violation , I have always been correct on second life never hurt anyone .. maybe because I'm ITALIAN, in rl do not have work and I find it hard to live Second Life was my inspiration, if a person really wrong to think you have to give a second chance .. but then again never done anything bad .. I am a builder and sell structures and various items. now or an open market and continue to receive notifications of customers who buy! but do not know where they end up the money?
Not having received any email from operator or governor linden linden lab where does the money selling my market!
Or call 703.286.2738 phone support by my friend residing USA. Fatigue because I do speak English. Spoken voice operator and is not been possible to obtain assistance .. and was asked to send tiket Italian-language support ticket, but now closed without have no answer .. Now I do not know what to do. this situation aa sadly ruined a piece of my life .. I thought of all this.
Thank you for listening KarenMichelle lane and all the people who were close to me .. I am attaching my e-mail address if some person's heart who can help me

thanks angelwh Magic

4 answers to this question

You said your account was put on hold and you filed 5 support tickets and the answers were all positive except the last one. What where the Positive answers, what did LL say in the response to you? I ask because I am not understanding that you received 4 answers that were satisfactory and then the last one they closed your account. Are you saying they didn't tell you what part of the TOS you violated but your MP store is still open and your items are selling but you don't receive the money?

Sorry, I am trying to understand but I am confused about the 5 tickets and responses you were given.

If you can give a little more information on what the supposrt tickets said it may be easier to try and help you. One last thing, are you a premium member?

You could have safed yourself from writing that textwall. This is a public resident to resident helpform. Nobody here has the power to get into your case and do anything for you, as we are just normal people and not employed by LL.

And since its public...don't know how wise it is to put telephonenumbers and emailadresses into it.

As we have explained each time you have posted this same thread in Answers, Lindens never come here.  We  are all SL residents, just like you, and we have absolutely no authority to do anything at all about your account.  If you keep posting the same message over and over again, it will still make no difference at all.  The Lindens will never see it here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.