unable to find a good teleport destination in this region

Jerilynn Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was recently given an opportunity to purchase a part of a homestead to call my own. The original owner was very nice to make such an offer. My problem now is that anything else connected to the original sim, I'm unable to TP there getting an error message "Teleport failed". I can TP to the same areas from any other sim with no problems.

Before the transaction, all was good, I could TP within the sim. Now, from my little corner of it, I get the dreaded "TP failed" reminder.

Could the problem be on my side of the sim or her, as for adjustments and such?

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, LizIsbell18 said:

I'm having the same problem.  Submitted a troubleticket and they just said they had no problem TPing 

Tried to look you up in world to offer assistance, but your name isn't found in Search.  Maybe the reason that you can't TP is that you don't exist?

14 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Tried to look you up in world to offer assistance, but your name isn't found in Search.  Maybe the reason that you can't TP is that you don't exist?

I found her at My.Secondlife.com:

https://search.secondlife.com/web/search/?q=LizIsbell18&s=secondlife_com&m=N&lang=en-US

Either way, I think Op (You @LizIsbell18) should put in a support ticket to have your account reset. This isn't the first time over the years where I've seen someone's account go corrupt and need a kick from the Lindens (though very rare) and I'm not saying yours is corrupt, just saying it doesn't hurt to ask for a reset.

Just describe it as intermittent failures of teleporting, appearing in people search, etc. and as always, be polite and thank them ahead of time for their hard work and support.

• Like 1

"unable to find a good teleport destination in this region"

I'm having this exact same problem.  Any resolution yet?  I can TP from anywhere outside the region to anywhere in the region but I can't TP within the region without first TPing out.  So annoying.  Checked land setting and they are the same as my other land that gives me no trouble.  Teleport Routing is set to 'Anywhere'.  Any help much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.