Sign in to follow this  
Ilvenna

Female sub seeking Dom/me to serve

I am a female sub seeking a Dominant of either sex to serve.  A native or fluent English speaker is strongly preferred, and my ideal Dom/me is intelligent, literate, and looking for conversation / help / companionship in addition to sex and play.  I would be very open to serving with other subs/slaves, or as part of a family group.  I consider myself more a sub than a slave, but for the right person, I would be willing to submit more deeply.

My hard limits are snuff, ageplay, scat, and watersports; and my fetishes include strict bondage, corsets, ballet boots, impact play, and other pain play.  Pony play, puppy / pet, vampirism, and maid service aren't particular kinks of mine, although I am open to exploration if it pleases a Dominant.  I would also be happy to roleplay almost anything that doesn't violate my limits, including Gor (though I'd need training for that last).  

I am not interested in financial servitude.

For the rest, my hours of availability are between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. SLT, Monday through Friday.  I want to keep my SL separate from my RL, so no cams, and I would prefer not to do voice chat.  I don't have RLV, but only because it seems a little complicated.  If given a bit of help setting it up, I'd be happy to use it!

A few snaps of my avi can be found here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1s3uw85a/

Oh, and sorry if this comes off as difficult — I'm really just trying to be informative.  :matte-motes-bashful-cute: If anyone is interested, IM me inworld!