And again, another tip jar question...

Dreamweaver Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh yes, another tip jar script question. Can never get enough of those can we? Anyways, on to business. There are hundreds of tipjars and tipjar scripts out there, some display who donated, some give items. Both of the things I want. So the problem is not finding one. What I am looking for and wondering about, is there a possibility to have a tip jar to give out a certain item depending on how much someone tipped? Example: Barbie donates 5L$, she gets a pair of earrings. Ken donates 50L$, he gets a T-shirt, and Cindy donates L$500, she gets a fatpack of T-shirts. The script would have to recognize how much was donated, and match it up to which prize to give out. If anyone feel the urge to help, I would be grateful. You can send me a notecard ingame if you don't feel like answering here :) // Dreamweaver Constantine

Yes, you could do that very easily.  In the money event of your script, just include a set of if statements to test the amount that your donor has given.  Then, once you have identified the L$ range, use llGiveInventory to give him/her the appropriate gift.  If you are looking for a scripter to do the work for you instead, just post in InWorld Employment.

Ah of course. That makes sense. Hopefully my scripting boyfriend will be able to figure it all out. Thank you very much for the reply. If anyone would still happen to have a script like that then they can still post it here, in the case that my partner can't figure it out, and to help others finding the answer to the same question :) I knew coming to the forums was a good idea, thanks again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.