Ban from second life without justification.!!! 2

Angelwh Maven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I apologize I would like to draw your attention : I am a builder for 5 years and have a serious business, that customers often need assistance and I had unjustifiably been banned .. my avatar was banned the day 27/09/2013 I continue to ask for support from Linden Lab .. but I can not have more explanations . was asked to reset the password and I still am. waiting for the new paassword . and I have received notice of violation of the TOS. have called service center Phone : 1 (415) 243-9000 but the number is not valid has not been possible to contact anyone .. HAVE AN OPEN MARKET ! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39811 open and keep getting notifications from customers who buy my items .. now I wonder WHERE THE MONEY GO ? because my shop aperitif ? I have always been correct in the rules and always had respect for everyone and everything on my Second Life. the avatar that was blocked is called " angelwh magic " now I wonder, have someone who defends the rights of people in here ? if so please help.
Get more information about the reasons behind your comment "After
conducting a thorough investigation , Linden Lab has given this account
violated the Second Life Terms of Service. Unfortunately, we have determined this
alternative account and all accounts will be permanently closed. " .

I do not think of violating the terms of service and the need to have the details of your thorough investigation .

As I have been a loyal user according to his life for more than 5 years I would like to know the steps to reactivate your account.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Sincerely
angelwh Magic

3 answers to this question

As we explained in response to your previous post on this same subject, we are all SL residents, just like you.  We are not Lindens.  Lindens never come to this Answer service and we have never had any indication that any Linden ever reads what is posted here. There is, in fact, nothing that we can do to resolve your problem.  The only option open to you is to submit an appeal as directed in the e-mails you have received from Linden Lab. There is no way to discuss this by phone with Linden Lab. I am really sorry, but that's all we have to offer other than sympathy.

• Like 1

Angelwh,

To answer your specific questions:

1) Yes your market is still open and selling your builds. Purchases will still be delivered and the Lindens will be collected under your now deactivated account.

2) You will have received a specific email from Governor Linden on 27/09/2013 regarding which violation of the TOS you are being permanently banned for. You will  not be given the names of any others involved in this decision. That Linden Lab chose to not only ban your store avatar but also all related ALT avatar accounts speaks to the level of violation they are worried about. I suggest you locate this email and re-read it. Feel free to share it's exact contents with us by copy & paste.

3) If you have or previously had a Premium account then you can cal one of these support numbers:

Concierge Support Phone Numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long Distance

8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646

4) TOS Bans rarely happen out of the Blue. You probably received warning emails from Linden Lab leading up to the permanent ban. However, egregious violations of the Terms of Service are the exception. Once again,  I suggest you locate this email and re-read it. Feel free to share it's exact contents with us by copy & paste.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.