Just to clarify.......

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

jujmental wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

3-24-21-7-17-25  4-30-17  4-21  30-24-8  3-30-30-13

:smileyvery-happy:

31-30-1 26-17-8-25 14

13-31-25 27-17-8-6-25

31-25-4 14 21-13 24-25-21-11-13 31-25 8-20-8-10'13 11-21-4 12-17-3-5 30-26 3-17-10-13.

...8-26-25-11 ('3-17-23 13-31-21-13'8 29-25 21-6-21-20-10-11-13 13-31-25 26-17-24-25-11.)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jujmental wrote:

On the charge of exclusionary attitudes and making envious ineffective trolls believe there may actually be an elitist claque working both behind the scenes and in public to bring enlightenment and good humour to the forums:
GUILTY

The Judge

I love ESL passers-by. I really do.

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

Reasonable person: "So what did you do with your life? "

Resident Troll: "I trolled SL forums?  Am I clever or what?" 

Reasonable person: "Or what."

I fail to understand the point you're trying to make with this post.  I'm sure most people who actually troll this forum wouldn't count that activity as being the crowning achievement of their life.  And, even if they did, they wouldn't care if you or anyone else thought they were being clever... in fact, I doubt that cleverness would be their main objective at all.  No, I can only image that their main objective is getting reactions out of people, which is why not reacting to them is so very effective and what I usually tell people to do about them, if asked.

Of course, there are times when I've failed to take my own advice on the matter... at which times, I feel as if I only have myself to blame for the outcome.  I, unlike some, realise that my behavior is the only person's behavior that I can control... so rather than wasting my time trying to control someone else's behavior, I simply try to modify my own behavior, so that these so-called trolls are not able to have their wanted effect on me.  Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I'm not... but at least I don't live my life consumed by the level of paranoia that it takes to believe that there are groups of people that are out to get me and that my only recourse is to complain about them like a whiny b!tch.

...Dres

Edited for clarity.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

I fail to understand the point you're trying to make with this post.  I'm sure most people who actually troll this forum wouldn't count that activity as being the crowning achievement of their life.  And, even if they did, they wouldn't care if you or anyone else thought they were being clever... in fact, I doubt that cleverness would be their main objective at all.  No, I can only image that their main objective is getting reactions out of people, which is why not reacting to them is so very effective and what I usually tell people to do about them, if asked.

Of course, there are times when I've failed to take my own advice on the matter... at which times, I feel as if I only have myself to blame for the outcome.  I, unlike some, realise that my behavior is the only person's behavior that I can control... so rather than wasting my time trying to control someone else's behavior, I simply try to modify my own behavior, so that these so-called trolls are not able to have their wanted effect on me.  Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I'm not... but at least I don't live my life consumed by the level of paranoia that it takes to believe that there are groups of people that are out to get me and that my only recourse is to complain about them like a whiny b!tch.

...Dres

Edited for clarity.

What he said.

© The Judge

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

I fail to understand the point you're trying to make with this post.  I'm sure most people who actually troll this forum wouldn't count that activity as being the crowning achievement of their life.

I'm sure anyone who managed to chew through every unique last name LL ever implemented wouldn't have any time to achieve anything else. 

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

I fail to understand the point you're trying to make with this post.  I'm sure most people who actually troll this forum wouldn't count that activity as being the crowning achievement of their life.

I'm sure anyone who managed to chew through every unique last name LL ever implemented wouldn't have any time to achieve anything else. 

I find it rather difficult to have a decent discussion with individuals who are seemingly incapable of basing their responses on anything even remotely grounded in reality.

...Dres

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Anaiya Ahren wrote:

As I Livia and breathe I've always wondered why Trill's troll?

Please don't tell me, I want to figure it out without help. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.