Sign in to follow this  
victoriacatherine

***Apartment Sublet*** 200L a week for the next 9 weeks!

Hey all, I rented this great skybox and loved it so much I paid up about 25 weeks in advance. I am now moving out and since I can't get a refund on my last 9 weeks I figured I could sublet instead of it going to waste. I paid 600L a week for 100 prim so I am subleting for less than half of what I paid a week. After the 9 weeks are up you can contact the Landlord and continue on at 600L.

The Skybox is above the awesome G-Spot sim and I have never experienced lag. It has a roof top terrace and three rooms below. It comes with a couch and I will have her put in a bed if you need it. The Terrace comes with a hammock and lounge chair. 

If you or you know anyone who is interested contact me inworld. I can bring you by and if you want it I will get you added to the group. As for payment you don't have to pay the main box, I will either place another box or you can  just pay me each week. 

See pics belowScreen Shot 2013-10-11 at 12.22.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-11 at 12.22.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-11 at 12.21.59 PM.png