Cashing Out - Processing still down??

SophiaScott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what's happening with the processing situation??
I cashed out to Paypal on the 2nd Oct but still have not received anything yet and it's now the 11th.

I did accept the new TOS and wouldn't have thought it would take this long.

Any help appreciated.

SophiaScott wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what's happening with the processing situation??

I cashed out to Paypal on the 2nd Oct but still have not received anything yet and it's now the 11th.

I did accept the new TOS and wouldn't have thought it would take this long.

Any help appreciated.

You may want to file a support ticket asking when they expect to have things resolved and asking them for an estimate of the cash out completion date. Chances are good they'll refuse to give an estimate, but they might at least give you more detail as to the delay.

I started the 6th last Sunday and I'm still waiting a week later. Used to be under the 'old' horrible wait times you could request monday and get it by thursday. Now we have a new order of stupidity going on since they have their own self-declared monopoly. How I miss Virwox with their instantaneous transfers :-P

there is really not much to add except that they do whatever they want and get away with it. I already said it in another thread, they claim to handle the transactions manually that's why it takes up to 5 days... now the system is broken.. what exactly is it that is broken when there is no system?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.