Sign in to follow this  
walterwhiteSr

adult animations like TIS

My sweetie and I found a romantic destination that had lots of There in Spirit (TIS) animations, kiss, cuddle, sex, etc.  These animations were fantastic, they were not static hold and in/out animations, they conveyed emotion and lots of various movements in each animation.

I would like to find a bed or rug/carpet that either comes with such fantastic motion animations, or they can be loaded.

Any help is appreciated...

I read on this forum somewhere, about the base of some sex beds that are removable and can be used on any furniture, especially rugs and mats.  Also the base maybe purchased alone.  Again wanting to use the most realistic animations that I mentioned above, can someone point to such a base, that can add animations of the type I am refering too.

I also need some tame couples animations, mainly kissing, cuddle, some play, but no serious foreplay or sex.

walterwhiteSr wrote:

I also need some tame couples animations

On the charge of keeping couples in captivity and making them perform unnatural acts, rather than allowing them to roam free in their natural habitat: GUILTY

Obiter Dicta: Human zoos are contrary to the "It's Not Fair and Decent" Act of 2012 according to several sensitive souls.

© The Judge

jujmental wrote:

walterwhiteSr wrote:

I also need some tame couples animations

On the charge of keeping couples in captivity and making them perform unnatural acts, rather than allowing them to roam free in their natural habitat:
GUILTY

Obiter Dicta: Human zoos are contrary to the "It's Not Fair and Decent" Act of 2012 according to several sensitive souls.

© The Judge

My Mother always asked me if I thought I'd been raised in a barn.

Is there much difference?

I get easily confused,, how do the above two posters sharing sources for bed bases,, I tried to search on their words, but sorry no results... 

Still looking for recommendations.