Sign in to follow this  
Sephina Frostbite

Where the West Coasters??

Saw the east coast thread and wanted to know if any ones up to chatting in my time zone... West coast baby! It seems everyone I talk to is on the east coast. Anyways, give a shout out or IM me. Sephina Frostbite. Thanks!

And on a side note, Disneyland is way better than Disney World. 

/me flashes her gang sign, her fingers roughly in the shape of an "M" for all her homies in the Mountain Time zone.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

And on a side note, Disneyland is
way
better than Disney World. 

/me flashes her gang sign, her fingers roughly in the shape of an "M" for all her homies in the Mountain Time zone.

Rolls over laughing.. Represent girl!!

nahladahl wrote:

<--- California girl. *insert Katy Perry song*

Ugh...if you're going to use California Girls, at least pick a good band

The Beach Boys....Hell, I'd even take the David Lee Roth version over Katy Perry....

I am west coaster,,, I am a night owl, so on after 9pm till wee hours, being self employed, so I can sleep in :). I am attached.

If you West Coaster, late night owl, and have some of the below interests.

I would like to chat or have a couple of west coast friends,, (not interested in RL cross over).  Currently as a noob just bought home and working on property, now want to learn about building items, also I intend to get full homestead soon and rent out parcels.  Want to learn various things about streaming own music into parcel, streaming video. Explore new stuff, etc.

Send me IM here first, will get back to you via IM here, then arrange something if possible.