Sign in to follow this  
Hawke Galaxy

LL user report/accuse age play....

Hey all,  

So about 6 days ago i was having some fun with a friend, another user on the sim deemed my friends av to be "childlike" and reported us both. The thing is, he was not a child nor roleplaying a child, his bio states he is 21 and he is a "runt". How can people place such reports indicating something like ageplay, which i have no interest in and our IM's suggest no ageplay, based upon someones shape and the fact they are shorter than the oversized musclehead avs?

I have yet to be banned but i worry that i will be, under no circumstance other than some strangers observations. 

How long do LL normally take to act upon these?

Thanks for reading

LL acts immediately they are informed of either suspected under-age (ie less than 16) participation in SL or sexual ageplay (NOT ageplay, that's fine)so if you haven't had action taken against you yet you won't.

Stating you are a runt doesn't get you free pass either, so your friend is running a big risk if he is participating in sexual ageplay using an avatar that might be construed as under-age.

Well, neither of us are minors in RL and i had no idea regarding ageplay prior to this, he is just a smaller guy. What made it worse was the way we were treated, this random just sent me an IM stating "reported" and he continued to be an ass, if he had asked us to leave we would have.

As for the runt thing, the risk is now my friends if he wishes to continue with this. 

I am just glad that as you stated LL acts immediately and therefore i have yet to have action taken against me. 

Thanks

Hawke Galaxy wrote:

Whatever it is, it's the first time i have heard about it. Sorry for offending you. 

You've been in SL for over four years and this is the first time you are hearing about the prohibition on sexual age play?

/me shakes my head.

I guess it's possible but still......

Whatever other education you are getting may I suggest that you educate yourself on this also?

You might want to go into About Land > Options and make sure there is no checkmark next to "Avatars on other parcels can see and chat with avatars on this parcel".  This will not prevent your nosy neighbour from camming in, but it will prevent him from seeing avatars on your parcel -- he will only be able to see furniture and such.

Don't stress yourself out.  If things are as you say, LL will investigate, find nothing, and drop it.