Sign in to follow this  
Christin73

List of clubs and reviews for dancers

For the almost 2 years I have been on SL I have worked in a number of clubs as a dancer. Some good some bad. I would like to get a list of clubs and dancer made reviews of clubs going here on the forums. Here are just a couple to start off with. and other dancers can chim in and post their own. 

1. G Spot: G Spot seems like one of the populer places. I danced there for a while. They use VIP dancers no staff dancers. Long as your in their VIP group you can use their poles and tip jars. Like most clubs they take 20%. Tipping wise kinda slow at times and other times you may get a few L. When I was there I could be there for hours and not make anything. Owners and Mangers do not suport the dancers.

2. Touch of Pleasure: Touch of Pleasure or ToP for short, uses staff dancers. Female, trans, and hermepherdites. NO male dancers. Like most clubs they take 20%. TiP's and crowds very depending on events. Management and Owners along with DJs help to suport the dancers by tipping and or shoutouts encouraging tipping.

Dancers would love to hear from you as to clubs you have worked and your expieriences.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Oh, this couldn't possibly go bad, could it?

Oh, Griffin...how could public naming and shaming ever go wrong? :matte-motes-little-laugh: