Ban from second life without justification.!!!

Angelwh Maven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I apologize I would like to draw your attention: I am a builder since 5 years and have a serious commerce, that customers often stand in need of assistance and i had unjustifiably been banned .. my avatar was banned the day 27/09/2013 I continue to ask the support Linden Lab .. but I can not have more explanations . had been asked a password reset and i'm still .waiting for the new paassword .and I got the notice of infringement of tos. I have always been correct in the rules and always had respect for everything and everyone on my Second Life. the avatar that was blocked is called "angelwh Magic" now i ask myself, have someone that defends the rights of people inside here? if yes please help me.

owner's brand manufacturer and designer

My marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39811

7 answers to this question

We're all SL residents here, just like you, and Lindens never come to this Answers area.  I doubt that they even take time to read during their lunch hour.  The only way you can get answers to your questions is to read the e-mail that Linden Lab sent regarding your av's ban, and follow their appeal procedure. None of us can advocate for you. Sorry.

hello ..Sig Rolig Loon thanks for having responded to my call .. Support Linden Lab had asked if I wanted new password after verification! I was waiting for new password .. but I have sent an infringement notification that I do not know what? I've always been correct or invested a lot of money here. they are the victim of a scam and do not know what and now my business be lost

Angelwh,

You may be having a misunderstanding with Linen Lab and it's procedures.

If you reported to them that you want a new password because you think your account may have been compromised, then LL WIll place an administrative hold on your account while this process is completed.

The steps are usually:

1) OP requests help with a compromised account

2) LL places an administrative hold on your account while they perform their analysis [this should include researching the transaction activity of the account and comparing the information about the account with your initial request.

3) Sending you an acknowledgement email to the email address on record for your account. [ NOTE: If you did not get this then your email account may have been modified by whoever compromised your account. ]

4) Restoring the account to an earlier email address and/or coordinating additional identification by the account holder to verify the account ownership.

All of this takes time.

The last time I have one of my ALTs compromised it took 9 business days for it to be resolved.

There may be additional steps I have not included as these were derived by me through my own experiences with LL.

Hello Mr.KarenMichelle Lane . and a great pleasure to have his response to my case .. :) I did all the procedures under way with tracking helper supporting Linden Lab or talked to them about my case my avatar " angelwh Magic" ticket, and compromised via e-mail , the Linden Lab asked me some questions about the case , and I regularly or answered all the questions, or sent to their data concerning rl info .. they asked me if I wanted to order a reset password .. and I asked you or thank you very much ... I was waiting for the new password did .. and to my regret I annno announced the final closing of accounts for violation tos .. and I still do not know what I have fattto because I have always been correct with Regulation .. having an activity for active five years a well known brand . I thought to linden Lab and Second Life .. I can not prove that my avatar was convolto and compromise .. I'm sorry to know that a builder like me, all here in second life can not have protection or invested a lot of money and time and sacrifice ... I leave you my e-mail . grazi it your own so much for listening ..

By angelwh Magic

ACE ™ Angel Creations CEO Equipment (SL B. Designer)

****** Italy Style ***** E-mail angelwmagicace@yahoo.it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3846 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.