Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sven Woodside

false advertisement

Recommended Posts


Malanya wrote:


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:

@Celestiall Uh.. I believe I already replied to you. Yes, you did post to me because of Dres previously, just because I pointed it out that you did don't think it did anything but amuse me. I only recall you because you have the same legacy name as another poster here. That's all.

As far as insults, maybe you should take a good look around this forum lol. No I am not posting under 2 avatar names. I guess if you don't recall my posts they aren't as "insulting" as you claim, huh? I believe the "alt" issue is a debate you are having on another thread.

You can take what I say as an insult, more power to you and your theories. 
Because I don't take a forum like this and what people say personal
it has something to do with my posts lol?  It appears I may be on the right track, a forum doesn't get me all twisted and whiney, this isn't my life.. This is a forum. I make remarks about others rl? Ahh meaning they live on the forum? If that's all you got to throw at me, take a step back and read a good amount of posts on this forum.. again.

 edit: The pattern I referred to Celestiall isn't all about you it's how many post. They don't post to a whole thread and they post off topic to one poster and then others follow. They all have something in commom. I am not sure if you are aware, but I can't name any particular person. On what happenes next you have NO clue what does happen after someone gets all bent out of shape on here.. do you?
;)

You sure do spend time and effort posting for someone who claims they don't take things personal.  Your actions belie your words.

I find this humorous You are too funny, I am posting back because I take it personal?  Is that why you are replying to me because YOU take this personal? Why do you think I keep replying to you? Think about that.
I have an hour or so before I start working. Feel free to keep posting to me
;)

Do my actions really *belie* my words.. wow. You are exempt keep that in your
imagination
mind.

Yes, you are posting back because you take it personal.  (as am I)  Your comments are designed to insult, and reflect a very "personal" attitude.  You may pretend that you're above having actual feelings here, but I don't.  Why would I?  We're people here on the forum just like those inworld, and just like those in RL.   Do you go around making these type of snide remarks to people in RL...to their faces?

I am a person, and my actions and feelings are personal.  I do not separate my mind from my typing hands when I post here.  Nor, does anyone.   Of course it's personal.  How else can it be?

 

No, I don't take anyone's comment personal, I don't know you so it doesn't  become a personal matter to me. You can speak for yourself. That is your opinion on how my comments are designed, and you are entitled like me and everyone else to our opinions whether they agree with someone or not. I don't play pretend with my feelings, I don't view the forum as you do, it's simple. NO lol Some of the people on this forum do a 180 inworld I am not going to get into a discussion as to how I know or why etc. Some of my posts are in agreeance with another or a remark on the comment they made to another. So go down the line of where the first comment came from? No. This place is taken, again, a bit too seriously imo by so many.

Since you asked a question that to me is beyond ridiculous I will answer it that way. Yes I go around in RL making snide remarks to people. Seriously are you just another poster who thinks their comments are sugar coated sweetness and use the phrase "humor" to hide the rude comment.?  I hate to burst that bubble but I am a kind person. I am a giving person, in fact that is one of my downfalls. I give too much to people. I am very empathetic so I may fall for the person who lays it on thick and I have the ability to do things for someone i will. It feels good to give and even if the person was dishonest, it still felt good on my end. I donate a lot of my "stuff" to people I don't know so they can move on with their lives, get treatment and people that have no insurance so they can pay for prosthetics or anything else they can't afford. Cancer. It has taken the lives of many people close to me and I donate what I make and also my time for people with cancer, even back in my home state to 3 of the large treatment centers. So to answer your question again.. No I do not walk around making snide remarks to people in RL.

I am confused how many people that participate on this forum point fingers yet can't look at themselves, I am speaking of many people. You don't understand for some reason that I do not have any emotional ties to this forum. TBH when I start my day for the type of work I do I can sit here and read. Same througout the day. I can't beliieve some of the things people post. Funny there are many people that reply so rude and i always wondered why no one ever said anything to them, lol but i actually no why and it would be a whole new topic. There is about 14 off hand I can think of. One poster on this particular thread told me of the hatred of this forum lol so I don't believe what 90% of the people say here nor do I get upset when they say rude things. Don't confuse me posting back because it bothers me, that's not why i respond.

I do not combined this forum and being inworld as one on the same. It's not. Not to me. I am sorry it's just not something I take personal. You could say anything you wanted to me and it will not upset me. I promise.

I asked a serious question about the "snide" remarks.  As that's pretty much all I've seen you do here on the SL forum. 

If you are "kind" and "empathic", you're certainly not showing that here to posters on the SL forum.  So, I'm asking you why would you treat people so rudely here, insulting them?  Does being on a forum some how exempt you from being polite?  What you're like elsewhere is not relevant here, as here on the forum, we only see your comments and replies.

One does not need to have "emotional ties" to a place, or group of people, to treat them with respect and courtesy. 

You replies are dripping with caustic snidness.  Yet you want us to believe that you're "not upset"?   If that's true, then it's even worse!  As it would mean that you're just being snide and insulting for no good reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

 

 you're just being snide and insulting for no good reason. 


And not doing a very good job of it either!

ETA: I do offer lessons, but she probably couldn't afford them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Awe Thor wrote:


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

 

 you're just being snide and insulting for no good reason. 


And not doing a very good job of it either!

ETA: I do offer lessons, but she probably couldn't afford them

I think I am! 

Do you take credit? You're right, I can't afford them. I am exposed. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:

I could care less what you believe

 

Oh, sure. 

You, who claim to be able to name "off hand", 14 people here who are rude, but want us to think you don't take things personal?!   (I can't even think of 14 people who post here...period!) 

You posted how "kind" and "empathic" you are, and mentioned things from real life.  (I thought you didn't feel the need to share RL things?)   Oh..right, you felt the need to, because you don't care what I think.  If that were the case, why even try to make case for your kindness? 

Because, a person who does not takes things personal, would have no reason to reply with an insult or a put-down.  A person who does not take things personal, would not feel the need to advertise their supposed "kind" and "empathetic" selves.  Because, they really wouldn't care what other forum posters think. 

So, I shall repeat:  Your actions, belie your words.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:

I could care less what you believe

 

Oh, sure. 

You, who claim to be able to name "off hand",
14
people here who are rude, but want us to think you don't take things personal?!   (I can't even think of 14 people who post here...period!) 

You posted how "kind" and "empathic" you are, and mentioned things from real life.  (I thought you didn't feel the need to share RL things?)   Oh..right, you felt the need to, because you
don't
care
what I think.  If that were the case, why even try to make case for your kindness? 

Because, a person who does
not
takes things personal, would have no reason to reply with an insult or a put-down.  A person who does
not
take things personal, would not feel the need to advertise their supposed "kind" and "empathetic" selves.  Because, they
really
wouldn't care what other forum posters think. 

So, I shall repeat:  Your actions, belie your words.

 

 

Yes I can name the clique of people that jump on others in defense of one of their "own" I think it's so weird and sad that a poster can't stand up for what they post. That is one reason I keep replying to you and the other same 4 who seem to single certain people out. So many others will not return because they back down to you and your clique. I don't back down to people, I wish others would realize that none of you are significant enough and continue their point. I don't know what you don't get about it not bothering me. I again don't care if you believe that  I am kind, empathetic, a person who finds humor in what you do or anything. I don't know you, who cares? lol??

I am bored with your repeated words and talking in cirlcles with you so the rest of whatever you wrote i won't acknowledge. You seem to not understand what I post. Call me what you will, that's your choice.

@Dres, I need to repeat, I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks. I will stop there with you because i could say things that would be truly be out of line but absolutely true.. about you. You want to get personal? I also don't care about grammar and spelling errors like some of the people that always seem to feel the need to correct those thet say "Linden Labs" How petty are people on here? Read past my posts and figure it out.

It's been enterntaining to say the least lol, but I am honestly bored with both of you. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:

It's one of my personal pet peeves when people drop the "ly" off of adverbs, but I don't take it personally. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

...Dres

Ah, thank you!  I can neither type nor spell.   So, I'm double(ly) handicapped.  ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malanya wrote:

 
Yes I can name the clique of people that jump on others in defense of one of their "own" I think it's so weird and sad that a poster can't stand up for what they post. That is one reason I keep replying to you and the other same 4 who seem to single certain people out. So many others will not return because they back down to you and your clique. I don't back down to people, I wish others would realize that none of you are significant enough and continue their point. I don't know what you don't get about it not bothering me. I again don't care if you believe that  I am kind, empathetic, a person who finds humor in what you do or anything. I don't know you, who cares? lol??


Huh?   What in the world are you talking about?  Do you mean the people you've insulted...actually post back you?  Then you imagine they are some sort of , "clique"  Well, hell..if it's people you've insulted, this so-called clique must be getting pretty damn big by now!  *laughing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Malanya wrote:

I could care less what you believe

 

If you could care less, that means you must care to some extent... otherwise you couldn't care less.

...Dres

 


At least someone understood my point.

@Malanya: I find it rather difficult to believe that you honestly can't see how paranoid and delusional you sound... but, by all means, keep digging.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...