Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cazann72

Disability & SL???

Recommended Posts

Umm.. lol basically you contradicted yourself by the comment to me about posting when the OP was not responding and creating ADDED pages of they said this they said that. Then YOU post again ADDING to my so called ADDED pages of nonsense. Tell me how that doesnot apply to you? YET you feel you can do what you said I did and see nothing wrong with it. Yes grammar, Your comment makes me laugh because you didn't even get the meaning of it.

Did that make any sense to you? Maybe you feel you are entitled to act a certain way on here but you call others out. That's .. wow.. I don't have a word that I can put here for that. I do appreciate the laugh you gave me.

 

 edit typos and to add: Think of how this whole added pages started by posting to one person. I doubt I am the only one who gives strong opinons. Thing is.. I don't care, I am not passionate about this and when i reply it's not done out of anger or trying to convince anyone of what i think. I wonder why that's so hard to comprehend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:

I find it incredibly amusing that she can't read posts. I used what she quoted only I changed the word to "Twist" LOL. I also find it funny things are an arguement on this forum and you have to win. That's just weird. But this comes from a person who feels she can "force" you to give your RL info and if you don't she says you are hiding stuff. Odd, I am not hiding anything I just don't find it necessassry to give so much of my RL info to a bunch of people I don't know. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life . Ahh.. some get so fired up so easily
;)

Yeah the grammar thing.. typos are one thing but complete breakdown of the English language is another.

Edit : My opinions are forced upon others? I didn't think I was that powerful to force people to do what I wanted. Hmmm interesting

 

I assume your refrencing my posts on SLU then? Funny because if you read my latest post you would see that I never said you were FORCED to give me such information. Mearly that withholding that information forever will lead me to not trust you in a similar manner as to how you apperantly mistrust me. A simpleton life that isn't that impressive? What is so impressive in your life? And if your life is so impressive why are you secretive? Shouldn't you be proud of it? Or is are you ashamed of the people you met and the things you do on second life?Also at what point do these personal attacks prove your correct in anyway? Don't they just prove your a bit petty and pathetic? Also I get fired up easily? Your literally insulting my intelligence and my LIFE now. How am I not supposed to be angry about that? Or attempt to defend myself?

 

And you don't think by implying that people who disagree with you are unintelligent you aren't try to force people to doa s you say? You may be unsuccessful but that is another matter entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:

. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life


1) Why the derogatory slams about other people's supposed RL?   These are people you do not even know.

2) Your statement about inviting the whole world into you life does not hold up to scrutiny.  More often those who are high achievers are very public with their lives, this is true in both RL and SL.  The reason is that they don't feel it necessary to pretend, and are comfortable with themselves.  

The reason for such a statement, to me, implies that she feels she can't defend her point without insult. Perhaps because she's run of of constructive things to say. She knows nothing about me, my education, my struggles, so on. she mearly makes assumptions. I don't huide things because I am not ashamed. I may not be the prettiest, smartest, coolest, who does the most exciting things but I am honest and caring.

 

Also she's basing her opinions on a misunderstanding of what I posted in SLU forums. I believe my last post clears them up although apperantly people disagree. Even if she was understanding what I had meant I have a right to my opinions and having them does not imply I am a simpleton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:

. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life


1) Why the derogatory slams about other people's supposed RL?   These are people you do not even know.

2) Your statement about inviting the whole world into you life does not hold up to scrutiny.  More often those who are high achievers are very public with their lives, this is true in both RL and SL.  The reason is that they don't feel it necessary to pretend, and are comfortable with themselves.  

You're right Celestiall, maybe ask the person I directed it to and the way she can decide when we don't share our RL with someone as she demands you do or you are hiding something
:)
And I am very comfortable with myself and I am not in SL to be anyone else so I am not hiding, but it doesn not mean I need to give anyone my RL info more than I have shared on my profile. Did you ask THAT person why the remarks? I responded to her. So my response was derogatory, yet the poster is rude and Assumes, lol really though that's fine. I find that debate with some of these people is comical, especially when they can't see how their remarks got the response it did.


The remarks you made were uncalled for. I had not made myself clear ( and nadia perhaps summed up what I meant in a way that is perhaps more clear then I had) and my opinion may not have been populor but that does not give you the right to attack me personally. At no point in my postings on SLU had I assumed anything nor did I say anyone was forced to give me such info. I had said in short that if you are unwilling to share info (IE move it outside of a online friendship) then it will remain a online freindship. I fail to see how this is a strange concept that warrents personal attacks. Alsot hat thread has nothing to do with the current topic at hand and bringing it up in order to lay personal attacks on me is nothing more then petty and sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madeline Blackbart wrote:


Malanya wrote:

I find it incredibly amusing that she can't read posts. I used what she quoted only I changed the word to "Twist" LOL. I also find it funny things are an arguement on this forum and you have to win. That's just weird. But this comes from a person who feels she can "force" you to give your RL info and if you don't she says you are hiding stuff. Odd, I am not hiding anything I just don't find it necessassry to give so much of my RL info to a bunch of people I don't know. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life . Ahh.. some get so fired up so easily
;)

Yeah the grammar thing.. typos are one thing but complete breakdown of the English language is another.

Edit : My opinions are forced upon others? I didn't think I was that powerful to force people to do what I wanted. Hmmm interesting

 

I assume your refrencing my posts on SLU then? Funny because if you read my latest post you would see that I never said you were FORCED to give me such information. Mearly that withholding that information forever will lead me to not trust you in a similar manner as to how you apperantly mistrust me. A simpleton life that isn't that impressive? What is so impressive in your life? And if your life is so impressive why are you secretive? Shouldn't you be proud of it? Or is are you ashamed of the people you met and the things you do on second life?Also at what point do these personal attacks prove your correct in anyway? Don't they just prove your a bit petty and pathetic? Also I get fired up easily? Your literally insulting my intelligence and my LIFE now. How am I not supposed to be angry about that? Or attempt to defend myself?

 

And you don't think by implying that people who disagree with you are unintelligent you aren't try to force people to doa s you say? You may be unsuccessful but that is another matter entirely.

LOL I didn't know you posted on SLU what the heck are you even talking about? My post (whichever one you are referring to) and it's entire content is not all about YOU. The reference about your RL need to know about people came from me reading your profile lol. No I am not ashamed about the things i do on SL. You would love to know about what's impressive about my life but I would not share that with you, maybe you don't realize you are a complete stranger to me. I could care less what you imagine I have in my RL also. Secretive?? You have issues about the way YOU think people should follow your RL theory on sharing. I m proud of it, there are many people here that know many details about my RL but they are my friends and people I am close to. LOL Ashamed on what i do here.. again?? No, I am sorry madeline, just because i dont'e give people the details of my RL does not denote being ashamed. You can yap that all day long, that's your problem. If people want to give their whole life story to people here it's a personal choice, your profile shows otherwise. Kinda like your way or no way lol.

If you want to think i am petty and pathetic, go for it. That's up to you. i don't care. You are not a significant part of my life, your opinion does not hold any strength. If you are angry about what i said on here you should look at yourself and wonder why you would even THINK of being angry lol. You do get fired up easy, and your point? So what, do my words really get to you that bad?? Again if they do you should take a long hard look at yourself.

BTW, I have no trust or mistrust issues with you, you are on a forum, I don't care if you trust me. I will give you a HINT: I am very successful in the business i built from the ground up on my own, I am not married i am 34, if you step outside of my back door the ocean is my backyard. Is that enough for you lol. I am not stupid to give any more about my life, are you kidding? Who said you can't defend yourself, type away. READ my bolded text. I never said that. I don't care if you or anyone else agrees with me. The unsucessful part we will leave as a puzzle for you to figure out what i meant not even using the words you tried to put in my mouth lol. I'll humor you and respond, I have some time to kill while waiting to finish what i am working on at the moment.

P.S. I spend time with my close friends on sl, spend WAY too much on clothes, furniture for my collection of houses and more than I should on a sim for my home. Pretty shameful huh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madeline Blackbart wrote:


Celestiall Nightfire wrote:


Malanya wrote:

. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life


1) Why the derogatory slams about other people's supposed RL?   These are people you do not even know.

2) Your statement about inviting the whole world into you life does not hold up to scrutiny.  More often those who are high achievers are very public with their lives, this is true in both RL and SL.  The reason is that they don't feel it necessary to pretend, and are comfortable with themselves.  

The reason for such a statement, to me, implies that she feels she can't defend her point without insult. Perhaps because she's run of of constructive things to say. She knows nothing about me, my education, my struggles, so on. she mearly makes assumptions. I don't huide things because I am not ashamed. I may not be the prettiest, smartest, coolest, who does the most exciting things but I am honest and caring.

 

Also she's basing her opinions on a misunderstanding of what I posted in SLU forums. I believe my last post clears them up although apperantly people disagree. Even if she was understanding what I had meant I have a right to my opinions and having them does not imply I am a simpleton.

You are gonna make me spit my drink out I swear lol. I am not even going to respond to anything you wrote here. I am just watching the trail you are creating of your continued rants. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madeline Blackbart wrote:





The remarks you made were uncalled for.
I had not made myself clear ( and nadia perhaps summed up what I meant in a way that is perhaps more clear then I had) and my opinion may not have been populor but that does not give you the right to attack me personally.
At no point in my postings on SLU had I assumed anything nor did I say anyone was forced to give me such info.
I had said in short that if you are unwilling to share info (IE move it outside of a online friendship) then it will remain a online freindship. I fail to see how this is a strange concept that warrents personal attacks.
Alsot hat thread has nothing to do with the current topic at hand and bringing it up in order to lay personal attacks on me is nothing more then petty and sad.

Says you.

Sorry I have not seen a post from you on SLU. If you are attacked on the forum I suggest you hit the power button.

Your profile did not state anything about friendship it clearly said that if you don't share RL info you are hiding what you do and some other ridiculous stuff because others may not feel as you do about their RL info. Though you may have changed it now..

You are not the judge of the forum and what can be posted, what is off topic or if someone posts off topic. Correct me if I am wrong but you and 2 others did a fine job derailing a thread and accusing this person about being an alt of another poster LOL it's deleted now but some people are clever and have ways to recall what some type ;)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:


Malanya wrote:

I find it incredibly amusing that she can't read posts. I used what she quoted only I changed the word to "Twist" LOL. I also find it funny things are an arguement on this forum and you have to win. That's just weird. But this comes from a person who feels she can "force" you to give your RL info and if you don't she says you are hiding stuff. Odd, I am not hiding anything I just don't find it necessassry to give so much of my RL info to a bunch of people I don't know. I guess though if you have a simpleton life where what you do or what you have achieved isn't that impressive, it would be ok to invite the whole world into your life . Ahh.. some get so fired up so easily
;)

Yeah the grammar thing.. typos are one thing but complete breakdown of the English language is another.

Edit : My opinions are forced upon others? I didn't think I was that powerful to force people to do what I wanted. Hmmm interesting

 

I assume your refrencing my posts on SLU then? Funny because if you read my latest post you would see that I never said you were FORCED to give me such information. Mearly that withholding that information forever will lead me to not trust you in a similar manner as to how you apperantly mistrust me. A simpleton life that isn't that impressive? What is so impressive in your life? And if your life is so impressive why are you secretive? Shouldn't you be proud of it? Or is are you ashamed of the people you met and the things you do on second life?Also at what point do these personal attacks prove your correct in anyway? Don't they just prove your a bit petty and pathetic? Also I get fired up easily? Your literally insulting my intelligence and my LIFE now. How am I not supposed to be angry about that? Or attempt to defend myself?

 

And you don't think by implying that people who disagree with you are unintelligent you aren't try to force people to doa s you say? You may be unsuccessful but that is another matter entirely.

LOL I didn't know you posted on SLU what the heck are you even talking about? My post (whichever one you are referring to) and it's entire content is not all about YOU. The reference about your RL need to know about people came from me reading your profile lol. No I am not ashamed about the things i do on SL. You would love to know about what's impressive about my life but I would not share that with you, maybe you don't realize you are a complete stranger to me. I could care less what you imagine I have in my RL also. Secretive?? You have issues about the way YOU think people should follow your RL theory on sharing. I m proud of it, there are many people here that know many details about my RL but they are my friends and people I am close to. LOL Ashamed on what i do here.. again?? No, I am sorry madeline, just because i dont'e give people the details of my RL does not denote being ashamed. You can yap that all day long, that's your problem. If people want to give their whole life story to people here it's a personal choice, your profile shows otherwise. Kinda like your way or no way lol.

 

Ah so then you make assumptions based on a small blip. I wrote a lot about how I feel there about it. Yes I do think that the SL and RL are seprate is BS. There is something suspicious about someone who would go and hide things like what there favorite movie is. A statement like SL and RL is seprate implies that. I also disagree with the complete lack of accountability in SL which is strongly supported by everyones inabillity to share literally anything about themselves at all.  There is nothing wrong with warning people that I won't get extremely close with them if they can't even share there time zone with me. No where there does it say you must share it mearly that if you can not then please don't contact me. Those are two seperate things entirely. I also do not personally attack anyone or insult there life other then to point out I find it suspicious. Also disagreeing with my philosphies on RL sharing doesn't give you the right to go on personal attacks. Why do that? What does that prove other then to imply you have no real argument against it. If you read the SLU forums then you will see that they did not insult me personally and instead gave me reasons why they disagree. You however seem completely incapable of that. Why is that?

 

I really don't give a crap about how "successful" you are. I think your full of it. You would just like to pretend you are superior to me. Also I'm sure you had all those things at my age right? At 25? I'm sure you also had to deal with the same issues I do (one of which is mental disease) and had the same opperunities (or lack there of) as me? Yeah hello.

 

You think your words are that important to me? Ha, you are full of yourself. I just happen to be argumentitive. It's my nature and I know it. Using insults to "prove a point"  shows a pathetic need to be right. If your not trying to force your opinion on others then why insult them to try to prove them wrong? Again that has nothing to do with success of attempts just that they are being made.

 

Also I like how you insult other peoples grammer and imply the butcher the english language. Pluck the plank out of your own eye dear. Your little rant back to me was barely understandable. I may not be amazing at grammer but at least I'm not pretending to be something I'm not.

 

Also what happend "I'm not responding this thread is worn out"? You obviousally have something to prove don't you? How sad. Spending your time on a forum working so hard to prove your so much better then everyone else. If your so successful how do you have time for such an activity? Don't bother answering I really don't care I think I've made my case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Madeline Blackbart wrote:





The remarks you made were uncalled for.
I had not made myself clear ( and nadia perhaps summed up what I meant in a way that is perhaps more clear then I had) and my opinion may not have been populor but that does not give you the right to attack me personally.
At no point in my postings on SLU had I assumed anything nor did I say anyone was forced to give me such info.
I had said in short that if you are unwilling to share info (IE move it outside of a online friendship) then it will remain a online freindship. I fail to see how this is a strange concept that warrents personal attacks.
Alsot hat thread has nothing to do with the current topic at hand and bringing it up in order to lay personal attacks on me is nothing more then petty and sad.

Says you.

Sorry I have not seen a post from you on SLU. If you are attacked on the forum I suggest you hit the power button.

Your profile did not state anything about friendship it clearly said that if you don't share RL info you are hiding what you do and some other ridiculous stuff because others may not feel as you do about their RL info. Though you may have changed it now..

You are not the judge of the forum and what can be posted, what is off topic or if someone posts off topic. Correct me if I am wrong but you and 2 others did a fine job derailing a thread and accusing this person about being an alt of another poster LOL it's deleted now but some people are clever and have ways to recall what some type
;)

 

 

 

Nope I'm not going to change it because you don't like it. If you can't share literally anything about anything with me then I have the right to be suspicious.

 

Also what give you the right to be judge of other peoples success? I am not judge of the forum just as YOU are not judge of others peoples value. Also I likehow your slying imply I deleted any of my posts. I have never dones such a thing I can only assume that someone else has done so really. Troll harder dear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to combine my response in one short post because I have to walk away to continue what i am doing. I think my words are getting to you I don't understand why because you don't know me in RL or SL so that seems odd to me but hey.. up to you. My success is not your business you said I was hiding something or ashamed lol so i gave you a bite of the cookie. You have no idea of what i had to deal with at 25 and it's not your business. I don't pretend to be something I am not, trust me on that one ;)

I am not arguing with you, I am replying to your posts. I hardley read SLU I am sorry, I used to post there back in 2008 on my original av, but I barely go there so I still have NO clue what you are referring to and SLU. I have never seena post from you there when i have read. I could care less about anyone's grammar, if you can read the posts it had something to do with another poster's post about you lol. I make typos I laugh about them. I am sure I butchered the reply as you say lol so then how did you understand it? Oh yes.. barely.

You are argumentative to many people on this forum so when you speak of trolling pull out your mirror and take a look. Ok I didn't read everything you wrote because you are not interesting in your rants any longer so if I missed something oopsie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:

You are argumentative to many people on this forum so when you speak of trolling pull out your mirror and take a look.

...Dres (Just saying.)


I will be glad to look in the mirror after you pass it to me. Just sayin.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that there has been coined a new definition of troll: it is "anybody that I perceive as failing to agree with me wholeheartedly, even when I am so unsure of what I think myself that I can not express my thoughts coherently".

This of course augments the other, just as inaccurate, definition: "anybody who points out my inadequacies in a way that humiliates me, particularly when I repeatedly continue to demonstrate those very deficiencies".

ETA: Please don't ask to borrow my mirror; a refusal often offends, and I need it to admire myself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Awe Thor wrote:

It appears that there has been coined a new definition of troll: it is "anybody that I perceive as failing to agree with me wholeheartedly, even when I am so unsure of what I think myself that I can not express my thoughts coherently".

This of course augments the other, just as inaccurate, definition: "anybody who points out my inadequacies in a way that humiliates me, particularly when I repeatedly continue to demonstrate those very deficiencies".

ETA: Please don't ask to borrow my mirror; a refusal often offends, and I need it to admire myself.

 

Apparently you are right. I am amused at the ability to call one a troll when those that accuse can't keep their finger off the reply button. I wonder what that's called? Oh I know..malingerer.

p.s. I won't ask to borrow your mirror, I completely understand the need.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What part of FORUM do you not understand, people talk and you troll. Your just another wanker that wants to get there jollies off pissing people off. That clear enouggh?

ADDED: If i get banned good, at least i will not have to read this trolling **bleep**.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...