I can't go anywhere how can I go to a place??

southernwoman89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Where are you trying to do that?  Are you already logged in to SL, using a downloaded an installed viewer, or are you trying to enter SL from your web browser?  If you are trying to enter from your web browser, then the problem is that your browser doesn't know what to do with the peculiar URLs that we call SLURLs. Your viewer should have taught the browser when it was installed, but something may have happened since then.  Each browser is different, so I can't give you specific instructions, but here's how you fix things in Firefox:

1. Click the Tools menu, then Options >>> Applications
  2. Scroll down the list until you see Secondlife in the left-hand column.  There should be a drop-down menu in the right-hand column next to it.
  3. Use that drop-down menu to locate your viewer on your hard drive.
  4. Close the menus.

Other browsers have different ways of doing that, but the functionality should be there.

If that's not the problem you are dealing with, but it's an in-world teleport issue, please come back here and explain more. If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.