I no longer get the "edit" window

Nikilei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Somehow the edit window won't pop up when I right click on an object. I get the "move" tool on the object only and can use the options under the build menu but no window. Did I accidentally shut it off? I can't find an option to turn it back on.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Greetings :)

assuming you're sure to edit an editable object of course lol

perhaps have you shifted the window out of sight... where to check, create a cube on the ground, right click it => attach as hud, then push CTRL-3 (edit shortcut), right click it again and zoom out with your mouse wheel to see if the edit window is not out of fields, in which case you'll can then move it back :)

• Like 1

I used the command in the build drop down menu to zoom to object; I think that is what I was suppose to do to zoom but, still no edit window. I also remember having an item that I was moving disappear at the same time and I was able to recover it. Should I try anything else or just reinstall SL?

Marcov, I still can't find the window so I am just going to reinstall SL. I gave you a kudo for your suggestion though and for trying to help. I guess this hasn't happened to anyone else? Usually, questions will get several people weighing in on the solution; not this time. Thank you though for taking the time to try to help. I appreciate this very much.

Sincerely,

Nikilei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.