Animation offset for macro avatar

Aster Keng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I made a macro avatar, but now I have a problem with the offset. In past, I solved this by just using a physical vehicle, as I thought there was no way to get the offset I needed with animations only, but I saw that some avatars can get higher offsets than the one I can get with animations.

I tried to do that with QAvimator, but the maximum offset I can get this way is around 5 meters, while the one I need is a lot bigger, around 30-40 meters. Does anybody know if there is a way to obtain an offset like that?

Hello, I made a macro avatar, but now I have a problem with the offset. In past, I solved this by just using a physical vehicle, as I thought there was no way to get the offset I needed with animations only, but I saw that some avatars can get higher offsets than the one I can get with animations.

I tried to do that with QAvimator, but the maximum offset I can get this way is around 5 meters, while the one I need is a lot bigger, around 30-40 meters. Does anybody know if there is a way to obtain an offset like that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.