Sign in to follow this  
Alien Sun

Stipend missing

Same here. It has not been paid yet. Just be patient. Remember it can sometimes be a bit late or even been paid early on Wednesdays. :smileywink:

32px-KBnote.png Note:Stipend payments may appear late in the day on Tuesdays or possibly not until Wednesday.

Maybe tomorrow. It's not a big deal but as a premium member it gave me pause for thought when I noticed that my stipend hadn't gone out this week.

Yeah, No Stipend here either. Something is broke. Hopefully they get it fixed/ or catches up. Hope no one gets booted off their land because they didn't pay rent LOL

Heh.  For forum old-timers, this thread brings back such memories!

In the old, old forums, there used to be a stipend thread like this more weeks than not.

Update:

Unscheduled System Maintenance

[8:23 AM PDT, 24 September 2013] Payment of stipends in Second Life are temporarily delayed while we perform unscheduled system maintenance.  Regular payment of stipends will resume when maintenance is complete.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Update:

[8:23 AM PDT, 24 September 2013] Payment of stipends in Second Life are temporarily delayed while we perform unscheduled system maintenance.  Regular payment of stipends will resume when maintenance is complete.

Yay Val to the rescue ♥

Argus Collingwood wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Update:

Yay Val to the rescue ♥

:D:heart: Hugs you Argus! :smileyhappy:

Qie Niangao wrote:

Heh.  For forum old-timers, this thread brings back such memories!

In the old, old forums, there used to be a stipend thread like this more weeks than not.

Yep.

And LL was also pretty good about letting know that the Stipends were delayed.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

I got mine  - I'm Rich R I C H I tell ya!!!!!! 
:D

Went to bed last night with no stipend, just woke up today to see I've got it. I'm RICHER than you!!! :D:D:P

My stipend arrived... finally. It's not much but it's always welcome and part of the deal of being a premium account. TBH, I was worried that LL had decided to drop stipends without telling anyone. So I'm feeling much better now that LL are keeping to their side of the bargain.