Sign in to follow this  
Shaia Slade

Homeless... looking for a new home!

I have been searching for a great place to call home with no luck! Im looking to rent in a community type place. A place where there are other avs. A place to meet new people not just a skybox. Any suggestions?

I have been searching for a great place to call home with no luck! Im looking to rent in a community type place. A place where there are other avs. A place to meet new people not just a skybox. Any suggestions?

Hey! I just spoke with you regarding rentals available on my sim, but just thought of another place you may enjoy. Have you checked out The Virtual Chelsea Hotel? They are AMAZING! Although we have our sim, my partner and I rent a room there just to get away. They have tons of events and are awesome people!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lanestris/63/220/130

We have one bohemian hut left to rent in our hippie village.. very cheap at 500L a month with simple furnishings - a vibrant community with lots going on every day (10k traffic, 1300 members). Never a dull moment with a variety of events (art shows, live music, poetry slams, truthball parties, many other games, hippie market stalls, dancing on the beach, fishing, meditation, tai chi, lounging around the lake, debates and good friends... all packed into a bijou little plot that means you don't have to wander for miles to hear a friendly hello :) Come visit us http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orga/92/12/21