Is SL possible on a Windows phone?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I'm getting so many differing opinions on this that I don't know what's true and what's not. I'm new to Windows phone, so I haven't yet experienced what it is or isn't capable of. If SL is possible for a windows phone how can I get it?

Please see my answer in http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Getting-Started/Am-new-And-I-don-t-understand-weather-second-life-can-be-used-on/qaq-p/2219159

One of the 'features' of smart phones which is rarely mentioned is that they are easier to stick up your ... nose ... than a laptop*.  This seems as good a reason as any - ie; no good reason at all - for thinking they can do the same sort of things.  Please note that should you manage to get a view in-world the char window will have tiny, tiny text on it.

[* Don't try this at home.  Illustrations using tower computers were created with video-editing software and specially-trained idiots who didn't know any better]

[PS: Actually, I quite like smart phones, it's just that there's still a lot of things they can't cope with.  Unlike tablets which just seem completely wrong to me - too big to be pocket-portable, too small to be capable of real work].

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.