Sign in to follow this  
Discy

Purchase of product in the world that did not come

Question

You might try sending a notecard instead of Instant message if that is how you tried to contact them. Also you might read the sellers profile. They may have special instructions on how to contact them or a manager. Or File a support ticket if all else fails. Not sure how far that would go. but good luck.:)

4 answers to this question

Hello good morning, I bought a baby clothing in the world last week, but the machine was not delivered, already tried to contact the seller more he did not answer me nor give me back my Lindens, is there any solution for this or do I have to wait for the seller pass me the product?

I thank everyone's attention.

You might try sending a notecard instead of Instant message if that is how you tried to contact them. Also you might read the sellers profile. They may have special instructions on how to contact them or a manager. Or File a support ticket if all else fails. Not sure how far that would go. but good luck.:)

Linden Lab does not involve themselves in inter-resident disputes.  Therefore, if the seller does not respond to you your only recourse is to your RL lawyer and/or police.  They will be able to get the RL contact details for the seller from LL and you can then sue the seller in RL court.

This will take some time.  And cost some money.  If it doesn't seem worth it you'll just have to write it off as "one of those things" in SL.