Sign in to follow this  
Chellynne Bailey

Rigged Mesh Un Touchable even with Touch Script.

I'm trying to script some rigged mesh to pop up a menu when you touch it... problem is, I can't seem to touch it. It acts like I've touched myself and points the camera there. I've set the object to "touch".  Is this cause it's rigged? Cause my unrigged mesh works fine.

I'm trying to script some rigged mesh to pop up a menu when you touch it... problem is, I can't seem to touch it. It acts like I've touched myself and points the camera there. I've set the object to "touch".  Is this cause it's rigged? Cause my unrigged mesh works fine.

There is no documentation on rigged mesh irresponsive to touch (not generating touch event). As far as the sim server is concerned it's just an object like any other. You might try in another sim to see if it is your sim regional problem.

For some reason unknown to me, some mesh is easy to touch other not.  For the not so easy its best to open the edit box prior to touching.  It seems to work better for me.