site of exported OBJ

VataRaven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why would you want something like that? There are several sites on the net that have obj files for download but they come with a limited license. You should be careful accessing anything like that and make sure it is not stolen content. Because if you become part of the stolen content then you could be liable for damages. Google what you are looking for

Ahhh Okay. So I was curious like you :) If you had a more specific need I could have directed you to a more specific site.

Most people are more specific of the type of content they are looking for and possibly you were asking because you may have found stolen content. I guess Others can't be curious just the same lol. and as for The rest of my post. Eh Just a little help in your direction to caution you because there are sites with stolen content and I have seen it a hundred times somone uploaded stolen content then got nailed for it unsuspectingly., So it was just a simple friendly caution as help is all. Sorry you took it so hard lol. Anyway good luck in your endeavors. I hope you find what you need :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.