Professional DJ for Hire

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, My name is Iscabox Flux or stage name DJ Lanky.

I have recently decided to get back into DJing again in Secondlife and thus am here posting this job advert, I am a bit of a geek and love music I play the Guitar in RL and am beginning to learn Piano and thus have a love of all Genres that do not incur hate.

Below are my technical specifications and if your interested in me please get in touch!

I run a 128kbps Stream Server that can hold 50 listeners at once(can upgrade where nescesary)

I own a microphone and thus am able to Mic and Mic I do alot!

I can take requests and my current record time is 24 seconds with 3 requests playing right after the other(first song done in 24 seconds)

I work for 100% tips only but request that if you have a low land traffic rating(such as a new club) that I recieve 250 lindens per gig as a down payment for my time(will refund if the tips are good) 

I start my sets as a full show with full visual and sound effects and thus require to rezz down 3 prims before my gig (if you are hiring me long term then it would be wise to leave them rezzed down) they are invisible and phantom and only controllable by me so no one will notice them.

I've worked at many a places in my 9 year stretch in SL but only just now decided that I must do a full show with effects to truly inspire and bridge my vision across to my listeners, This is a show that must not be missed and a show that will truly take your club to new heights!

Cheers,

Iscabox Flux AKA DJ Lanky (my IM's go to email so if am offline shoot me an IM and I will respond within an hour)

Hello, My name is Iscabox Flux or stage name DJ Lanky.

I have recently decided to get back into DJing again in Secondlife and thus am here posting this job advert, I am a bit of a geek and love music I play the Guitar in RL and am beginning to learn Piano and thus have a love of all Genres that do not incur hate.

Below are my technical specifications and if your interested in me please get in touch!

I run a 128kbps Stream Server that can hold 50 listeners at once(can upgrade where nescesary)

I own a microphone and thus am able to Mic and Mic I do alot!

I can take requests and my current record time is 24 seconds with 3 requests playing right after the other(first song done in 24 seconds)

I work for 100% tips only but request that if you have a low land traffic rating(such as a new club) that I recieve 250 lindens per gig as a down payment for my time(will refund if the tips are good) 

I start my sets as a full show with full visual and sound effects and thus require to rezz down 3 prims before my gig (if you are hiring me long term then it would be wise to leave them rezzed down) they are invisible and phantom and only controllable by me so no one will notice them.

I've worked at many a places in my 9 year stretch in SL but only just now decided that I must do a full show with effects to truly inspire and bridge my vision across to my listeners, This is a show that must not be missed and a show that will truly take your club to new heights!

Cheers,

Iscabox Flux AKA DJ Lanky (my IM's go to email so if am offline shoot me an IM and I will respond within an hour)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.