2nd life wont load

drwho23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

it was working last night but then crashed suddenly and how wont load up to the main log in page it just says initalizing vfs and wont load is it stuf ive done ? 

update 19/9/13

i have windows 7 not firestorm  thing  the links below are verry complcated to read and understand unless u have firestorm so with that in mind can   could someone tell my how to fix the cache problem by useing windows 7 and the steps to do it  i have tryed to do it by going to the settings in the browser and deleating history and clicking on the box that says cache on it but it still dont work  HELP :(

3 answers to this question

it was working last night but then crashed suddenly and how wont load up to the main log in page it just says initalizing vfs and wont load is it stuf ive done ? 

update 19/9/13

i have windows 7 not firestorm  thing  the links below are verry complcated to read and understand unless u have firestorm so with that in mind can   could someone tell my how to fix the cache problem by useing windows 7 and the steps to do it  i have tryed to do it by going to the settings in the browser and deleating history and clicking on the box that says cache on it but it still dont work  HELP :(

Hi, Dr. Who:

Other people have had this problem and it's often been related to something corrupted in the cache. Manually clearing that may get you going again.

I'm not a PC user, so I don't know exactly where the cache files are located, but you might try looking in a place like this...

c:\Users\[win_login_id]\AppData\Local (or Roaming?)\Secondlife\

Delete the contents of that folder and start the viewer.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.